Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Is it possible that the so called new pervcam is over before it really begin?
The last days was no Promotion for it and no cam too.
Maybe not enough viewers because of not heavy enough Performance.
The old pervcam was a way better with much more camera interaction.

Btw: bs24 is the wrong place for sina valentini I think. She is so unspectacular and shy thats not erotic thats like afternoon program on rtl.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2020 22:30 by Eastern3.)
15-02-2020 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well at least Samy and Lejla are having fun and are joking around on the bed.

Not what I am expecting from an erotic show but they are quite funny Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2020 23:11 by meisterlampe1989.)
15-02-2020 23:10
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Sina Valentini seems to be very very scared of flashing. Right now she is doing the hand panty... with her actual pants on Big Grin

At least her outfit is a bit sexier now.

Lejla is great and showed us her clit piercing for quite some time.
15-02-2020 23:52
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I also noticed the total lack of the webcam. And given that the channel was still promoting 'Visit-x' that itself appeared odd.

Maybe, and it is just a 'maybe', that the studio lost it's link to the visit-x system so could not broadcast.

I know since I lost my internet service for some 24 hours last week. But it was ok. My provider sent me an email that all should be working fine now (Just step back and think about that enomaly Smile )

When I first viewed Sina I thought of that great puzzle >> rearrange the letters of the name to a well known saying or phrase. The result should be 'I am not showing' Smile. Ok she went a little further but I can well imagine someone giving her the 'lecture' of what she could or shouldn't show. And the net result being to err on the side of caution.
16-02-2020 14:04
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well I don't think that anybody told her what she can do and what not. I don't know why but I think that they don't want to command the girls too much because they are afraid that this could lead to girls leaving the show or even a scandal. In times like these you don't have to do very much to get accused of sexism or even sexual misconduct. This is OK with me... even necessary but it leads to some weird shows when new girls don't have the self confidence to experiment what they can show. She felt so uncomfortable and was so nervous that I had absolutely no fun watching the show. Even with some full nude moments at least from Lejla.
She acted surprised on the mic in the first night when Lejla told her of the Peeptime. A few weeks back we argued if there is a briefing and I am convinced now that there is no such thing.

Leetizia corrected her show. In the first two she was super afraid of flashing. Someone posted the picture of her with an actual paper towel in her slip. The next shows she was fully nude for quite some time so girls can learn.

I think this is the risk of this cooperation with visit-x. Of course they have a lot of new girls but not every girl is a Malina-Lay... and some girls are just not made for this kind of show. YoungSophie was the first complete miss match. Sina seems the second.

No hopes for tonight.

Cathy refused to drop the pants so far. She only did full nudity when she promoted the Webcam... for 10 minutes.
Samy seems to have a soft phase at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2020 17:09 by meisterlampe1989.)
16-02-2020 17:08
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

My friend I have no wish to disagree with you but I have seen the 'so called briefing' with my own eyes.

Some time ago a new girl 'Gym Bunny' did a show or two. These were the days when that now missing stream was up and the producer had the live stream on before the show actually started. It was only when the girl asked did the prod realise the mistake and turned it off.

I thought I had posted a clip or a pic of this. Just as the case when a girl removed her pants on the live feed but again before the actual show.
16-02-2020 20:26
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(16-02-2020 20:26 )DB83 Wrote:  I thought I had posted a clip or a pic of this. Just as the case when a girl removed her pants on the live feed but again before the actual show.

I have seen this. The other girl was Tatjana Young, she was the girl who removed her pants before the show.

But that doesn't necessarily means that there is a proper briefing. Otherwise I just can't explain why Sina was so surprised when Lejla explained her the Peeptime on open Mic. She was honestly surprised and didn't know what it meant. It seems that she never even watched the show before she was invited.

Again: She was so unsure that she held a hand before her panty. And nobody told her that this is not necessary. So they definitely don't tell them what to do. Only if it is too much.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2020 20:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
16-02-2020 20:42
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

But its a little bit corious when lejla is totally naked and she sit left from her why she doesnt now that she can do the same. Maybe she is like some other girls in the past and will not go full nude on free tv like july diamond or sweet amira in her last days or actually angi kroxx but this kind of girls are not the right one for an erotic tv show and maybe its better for this girls to be 100 percent on online webcam and not in tv.
17-02-2020 15:46
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well some guys really like girls in pants.

Good news: Malina is on the schedule for Thursday.
17-02-2020 16:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2020 16:07 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Good news: Malina is on the schedule for Thursday.

As long as one survives past 'Mittwoch' Big Laugh

Yet last night was another example of the gross inconsistency of this service given what it is meant to be on specific days (one can hardly miss the 'commercial').

Three girls, two of which were drafted in from their broadcasting 'partners', yet (in the time I watched live) there was nothing other than a basic show whereas in the previous night they dared to promote the cam earlier than the 'titty time'
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2020 23:08 by DB83.)
18-02-2020 15:50