Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Has Babestation Germany ceased broadcasting? I ask again because I've tried several times to access it via two different websites that have access to the babe channels and it just refuses to load. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the smeg is going on-thanks in advance.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2020 15:12 by GMach1.)
13-02-2020 15:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
The changes in censorship on bs are one of the craziest in the history of tv live shows.
And its not an positive point. But I think thats the tactic so people speak about that and thats promo.
13-02-2020 16:08
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(13-02-2020 15:11 )GMach1 Wrote:  Has Babestation Germany ceased broadcasting? I ask again because I've tried several times to access it via two different websites that have access to the babe channels and it just refuses to load. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the smeg is going on-thanks in advance.

No. Babestation24 still exists. I think the sites you visited are using a link to Bs24.xxx. This is an old site from their first Pervcam. This site doesn't work for a lot of people. They stopped the technical support for this site.

Babestation24.com has a working stream. The quality isn't that great though.
13-02-2020 20:01
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(13-02-2020 16:08 )Eastern3 Wrote:  The changes in censorship on bs are one of the craziest in the history of tv live shows.
And its not an positive point. But I think thats the tactic so people speak about that and thats promo.

Well. They have to get rid of Angie. I don't want to be rude towards particular girls but this is ridiculous. She feels uncomfortable, bored, she yawns... most of the time she refuses even to show her boobs. 80% of her show she is on her belly.

The better girls are clearly dragged down when they have to share the screen with her.

Actually... I don't understand why they are paying her money. If I would be her superior I would have kicked her out by now.
13-02-2020 20:06
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

Actually... I don't understand why they are paying her money. If I would be her superior I would have kicked her out by now.
[/quote]

...>
I think some of the people in studio like plastic woman and maybe she gives a free blow to someone there if she is on cam

(if i right remember there had been a girl boy video from julia herz in studio - that was fine but never ever again as far as i know --- maybe she try also something - as SweetAngi (MDH) or AngiKroxx - depending how her name is )
13-02-2020 21:57
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2020 20:01 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(13-02-2020 15:11 )GMach1 Wrote:  Has Babestation Germany ceased broadcasting? I ask again because I've tried several times to access it via two different websites that have access to the babe channels and it just refuses to load. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the smeg is going on-thanks in advance.

No. Babestation24 still exists. I think the sites you visited are using a link to Bs24.xxx. This is an old site from their first Pervcam. This site doesn't work for a lot of people. They stopped the technical support for this site.

Babestation24.com has a working stream. The quality isn't that great though.

Actually the streams the OP refers to existed for years before the .xxx site.

BS24 sent a 'clean' feed ie without most of their graphics, especially that thick black bar in the lower part of the screen, to the firestorm server which the websites take.

I think that stream was still be broadcasting a few months ago and, like with all things, they could have ceased it due to financial constraints. Add to that the main purpose of any feed is to attract callers. Callers also require an active phone number and if that also terminated there is no point in a stream.
14-02-2020 00:58
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tonight Lejla and a new visit-x guest.

I hope it will be interesting again after the last three days (Mila and Lejla did their best but next to Angie... well let's stop hating on the girl).

The new girl ist almost 1,80m. The tallest girl after Nichole who has ever visited Bs24 if I am not mistaken. I don't have a thing for tall girls but she looks very beautiful.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2020 21:02 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-02-2020 21:01
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

It seems that will be another night from the boring one. Especially the new girl seems to be very shy and fully nude will no happen i think.
15-02-2020 00:14
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

Question RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2020 00:14 )Eastern3 Wrote:  It seems that will be another night from the boring one. Especially the new girl seems to be very shy and fully nude will no happen i think.

yup, seems the new girl is extremely shy at the minimum. 3 hours into the show and not a piece of clothing has been removed yet. This is starting to remind me of Young Sophie who was initally willing then got shouted at for a large slip and then proceded to make the remainder of her shows PG rated! bladewave
15-02-2020 01:40
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

i just checked her cam profile - she started 2nd half 2018 - so she is not 2 years active - some nice videos there

at first i saw her here "i was thinking Kitty Monroe ist back" - after zooming i see the true - how would Kitty look like when she has bigger breasts ?

lets see what the next days will bring us

Lejla-x was a bit shy for her usual shows
15-02-2020 10:56