Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Its a devils circle because in the actually situation bs need also the girls where making these boring shows because without these girls they have so less girls that they cant broadcast every evening.
They need motivated girls which are ready to make hot shows and animate the callers.
But I think the money possibilities are more less and less on bs24 only see the difference between the german and the english one at the moment.
I also dont understand why they not perform ultra hot shows on this nights where the motivated girls are on (Samy, Lejla, Editha) for example.
On these nights the most time is boring, too and only a short time period is really hot.
The directors from BS24 are resistent for feedback since the beginning and that is also a reason for this sad shows actually I think.
02-07-2019 19:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

does anybody know what that is? its different to babestation.xxx maybe a new try for pervcam?

https://www.babestation24.com/stream-test-xxx
02-07-2019 20:12
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2019 20:12 )Eastern3 Wrote:  does anybody know what that is? its different to babestation.xxx maybe a new try for pervcam?

https://www.babestation24.com/stream-test-xxx

No idea but could be a interesting move. I need the pervcam to re-appear as I have tokens still outstanding to use annoyed
03-07-2019 21:25
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(03-07-2019 21:25 )bazzae123 Wrote:  No idea but could be a interesting move. I need the pervcam to re-appear as I have tokens still outstanding to use annoyed

They are definetly planning something because on their .xxx right above the cam options there is a new option called "Vibratoy". I think they will give the Pervcam another shot.

Well... I still hate that thing Big Grin

By the way: The stream on the .xxx Site is still very very bad. They have to improve this significantly before trying to do new things.
06-07-2019 19:46
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

The kept the stream on for a while the other night and at some point the video changed to the same as the rupertbear stream with one of the UK girls on. Its all very interesting but I'm not holding my breath.
07-07-2019 20:06
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The show yesterday with Nichole Charming and Tara Trouble was great by the way. Lot´s of full nude fun with nice angles and lots of flashes of both girls.

They got better in the last weeks at least with the right girls in front of the camera.
10-07-2019 16:57
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I hope that Lejla is wearing a wig since, for me, that hair does not suit her.

Those vibrator toys are everywhere now. Many of the BS-UK girls use them even on daytime tv. Not convinced that they do what they say they do even tho idiots throw good money at them. These girls can be good thespians.
11-07-2019 23:30
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(11-07-2019 23:30 )DB83 Wrote:  Not convinced that they do what they say they do even tho idiots throw good money at them. These girls can be good thespians.

Yes they can. Let´s not be naive. All of the girls doing it primarily for the money... even the ones who have fun and like to make men like us horny.

But there is a special kind of this that is rather new: Girls asking for "Moneyslaves" or "Amazonslaves". Even at BS24 some of the girls bluntly announce that they are looking for such men.

A "Moneyslave" is a guy who finds it arousing to just give a girl money. Without anything the girl has to do. Tara Trouble is frequently asking for that kind of thing.
And Samy Fox or Nichole Charming are asking for guys to buy them stuff on Amazon. This goes so far as they are saying on mic "I have a wishlist on Amazon, why not buy me something". Men who find this arousing are called "Amazonslaves"

If you ask me... I think this is utterly disgusting. Trying to get money or expensive clothes for nothing by exploiting guys who are horny or even fell in love with them...

Since some of the girls on BS24 asking for this stuff I do think their shows are less enjoyable .
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 18:37 by meisterlampe1989.)
12-07-2019 18:36
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Methinks you mis-understood what I wrote. I was talking about the vibro-toy and the sometimes 'fake' reaction when it goes off.

Guys do buy gifts for the girls all the time. Over at s66 one often sees the girl opening the parcel. Some of those wishlists are really OTT. One girl was asking for a garden jacussi. No idea if she ever got it.

I have never sent a gift direct to one of these girls. But, I confess, that I did buy my friends from Eurotic a few presents when I visited them. Some more expensive than others - one of the cheapest, and most appropriate, was a small watch in a necklace cased in a camel. You would have to know one of my identities over at that forum to understand the significance . Both the girls had 'steadies' at the time of the gifts and both are now married to them. In fact I also met them during my visits so these were genuine gifts of friendship and not some acts of fantasy.

Now what about Lejla's hair ? Even her make-up seems a bit 'orange'
12-07-2019 22:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

So it seems another no-show from Tyra.

Just one appearance out of the 3 or 4 scheduled.
13-07-2019 22:10