Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Elite TV @ Home

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Hopefully there would be no difference to charges on the phones or website access and such. Presumably there are less overheads for a webcam show from home (less travel for the girls, no cameraman, minimal set costs, just the initial equipment), but on the other hand less punters watching with therefore less demand. Hmm, should mean less call waiting times *yay*, but possibly with less revenue they may need a charge to offset that *boo*.

No cameraman might make a difference from what we are used to. Funny to think we might actually miss those guys going for useful panning or closeups, rather than the usual frustration with their avoidance of the action. But all this for the charm of seeing your favorite girl in a real (?) setting.

Now then, considering that Danica wont get out of bed for less than a grand (or was that Linda Evangelista?), now she doesnt have to! Simples!
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 13:44 by Roquentin.)
19-10-2011 13:00
Find all posts by this user
dace Offline
Senior Poster

predictably...
this is absolute shite

1) wrong girl
2) not doing anything different from the tv show - just a bloody awful webcam
3) not gonna do anything different as I phoned in and was told as much by the model

not a successful experiment
19-10-2011 22:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bit early to say its shite as its first night and bound to be teething problems. also never been mentioned that the babes would go further than on tv

Piper Niven Superfan
19-10-2011 22:51
dace Offline
Senior Poster

& now we have the shrugging and talking to the narked off boyfriend

fuckingshitewhydidyoubother
19-10-2011 22:54
dace Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2011 22:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bit early to say its shite as its first night and bound to be teething problems. also never been mentioned that the babes would go further than on tv

which brings me back to my point - why not just have them on tv ?
19-10-2011 22:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2011 22:49 )dace Wrote:  predictably...
this is absolute shite

1) wrong girl
2) not doing anything different from the tv show - just a bloody awful webcam
3) not gonna do anything different as I phoned in and was told as much by the model

not a successful experiment

You shouldn't have done it expecting anything more than from the night shows!! I already said this! The night has barely started, and it's possible that with enough calls, she will show more. She's already shown more than allowed on the night shows, so cheer up! The only downside is the webcam and how it stutters a bit, but perhaps if this becomes a success, the quality might improve. The picture quality is pretty good, it's just the skipping that all of these web cams seem to have. Actually, the skipping has let up, so that's a good sign!

I think it's great to see an old school show for once! I do hope it's not her boyfriend though, because maybe he's telling her not to show all. Either way, I'm very pleased!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 23:13 by mrmann.)
19-10-2011 22:56
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
did they ever say it would be different from what we see on tv? i think you had it in your head the girls would be doing some hardcore webcam action, when that was never even brought up.
19-10-2011 22:58
SoggyWorm Offline
Apprentice Poster

I've already seen a lot more of Lori and Lori getting in positions shes not allowed on night shows (now with strict Ofcom) in 15mins than I have on any night show on Elite for a long time.
19-10-2011 22:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok we get the point youre not happy, no need to keep saying it. just had a look and its not that bad, lori's already naked and recently was showing more than she does on elite including her landing strip and doimg positions she cant do on tv its just like her elite shows on tv apart from the poorer pic quality which it will be on webcam and lori having to stop every so often to move the webcam to a diff position.

jamie did this babe at home when he was at bangbabes (one of the babes was denni tayla) and once the kinks have been worked out, this could be something good for elite

so far not bad

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 23:06 by Rammyrascal.)
19-10-2011 23:03
dace Offline
Senior Poster

now someone has got her to put a ballet shoe on and she's waving it about
nothing like the foot twats to make a bad thing worse

I'm going to bed

hope it improves for you guys
19-10-2011 23:04
Thread Closed