Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

tvx mole- full of it?

tgisucks Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: tvx mole- full of it?
tony confederate Wrote:There's not much point in shooting the messenger. He can only give you news when news is available.

I agree, it's not realy him i'm getting at it's the channel for that sneaky little stunt they pulled
15-02-2009 18:24
Find all posts by this user
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Hi guys.

I haven't been ignoring you. I've been quite busy and haven't been able to get onto the forum as often as I'd like. I actually missed this thread so please accept my apologies that I haven't responded sooner.

Details for the replacement have yet to be finalised so there isn't much I can talk about until I'm in possession of the full facts.

I know you guys want answers and it's easy to turn to me for those. You will have an answer within the fortnight.

I don't want to sound coy or keep stuff from you. Neither do I want to lose my job. I hope you all can understand that. I give you info early where you wouldn't otherwise hear about it (hence the mole aspect of my name!) I like to think I do what I can where I can.

I hope this helps somewhat.

On a plus side, there was a callgirls photoshoot yesterday so I will have some new images of the girls pretty soon. I'm sure you'd all want me to share those now wouldn't you Wink

http://www.televisionx.com
17-02-2009 17:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

tvxmole Wrote:Hi guys.

I haven't been ignoring you. I've been quite busy and haven't been able to get onto the forum as often as I'd like. I actually missed this thread so please accept my apologies that I haven't responded sooner.

Details for the replacement have yet to be finalised so there isn't much I can talk about until I'm in possession of the full facts.

I know you guys want answers and it's easy to turn to me for those. You will have an answer within the fortnight.

I don't want to sound coy or keep stuff from you. Neither do I want to lose my job. I hope you all can understand that. I give you info early where you wouldn't otherwise hear about it (hence the mole aspect of my name!) I like to think I do what I can where I can.

I hope this helps somewhat.

On a plus side, there was a callgirls photoshoot yesterday so I will have some new images of the girls pretty soon. I'm sure you'd all want me to share those now wouldn't you Wink

Hey mole wb!

I've already cancelled my subscription but I have to wait 30 till I’m cancelled completely so we'll see about the replacement in a few weeks as you said, I really hope TVX gets a nude call show.

Nude call shows are the best by far... Smile
17-02-2009 17:43
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

tvxmole;

You need to change your sig.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
17-02-2009 18:11
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks bunny, it slipped my mind! Cheers mate Smile

http://www.televisionx.com
18-02-2009 11:58
FinalNova Offline
Lé Serpent Rougé

lol

As thick as you like them and built with ridges deep enough
to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!
I like McCoys
18-02-2009 19:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV