babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Tits, Legs or Arse. Which do you prefer?
This poll is closed.
Tits 26.32% 35 26.32%
Legs 22.56% 30 22.56%
Arse 51.13% 68 51.13%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average

Tits, Legs or Arse?

Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tits, Legs or Arse?
It's legs all the way for all me especially if they're completed by a sexy pair of heels!
15-02-2009 15:20
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Legs for me aswell but does spoil it a bit if they have great legs and a saggy arse Tongue
16-02-2009 12:35
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

astonv1 Wrote:Legs for me aswell but does spoil it a bit if they have great legs and a saggy arse Tongue

you mean like this? Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
16-02-2009 15:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

LOL Tongue Exactly!!!!
16-02-2009 15:25
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Arse for me, I'ts great to look at, and you can never get spotted by her when your having a look! Nothing better than seeing a bird walking down the street with a lovely arse.

"Insert funny comment here"
16-02-2009 15:42
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I voted arse, as it's the only one you can check without being spotted and it can also be the saving grace on a woman who's otherwise not to your taste... How many times have you found yourself looking at a woman, she's flat chested, has a slight paunch and a face like a melted welly? You think, "Good Lord! Nature can be downright cruel to some people!" Then she turns around to walk away and there it is! A backside that most other women would kill for, proving once and for all that while your genes take with one hand, they give back with other. The backside is nature's way of showing that there's no such thing as a truly ugly woman!Big Grin Mind you, the other two options are wonderful things as well... As is my own little quirk, the neck and shoulders. Oh, and hips! Don't forget bellies, either. Or that little patch of flesh where the leg, hip and groin join together! It's all good really... Except feetSad Never saw the attraction there - Different strokes, eh?

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
16-02-2009 18:50
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i have always liked the deirriere i hope that is spelt correctly lol Big Grin
16-02-2009 18:52
cherryryder Offline
Gone

mr gummidge Wrote:I voted arse, as it's the only one you can check without being spotted and it can also be the saving grace on a woman who's otherwise not to your taste... How many times have you found yourself looking at a woman, she's flat chested, has a slight paunch and a face like a melted welly? You think, "Good Lord! Nature can be downright cruel to some people!" Then she turns around to walk away and there it is! A backside that most other women would kill for, proving once and for all that while your genes take with one hand, they give back with other. The backside is nature's way of showing that there's no such thing as a truly ugly woman!Big Grin Mind you, the other two options are wonderful things as well... As is my own little quirk, the neck and shoulders. Oh, and hips! Don't forget bellies, either. Or that little patch of flesh where the leg, hip and groin join together! It's all good really... Except feetSad Never saw the attraction there - Different strokes, eh?

Haha! So true!
16-02-2009 20:05
watty Offline
Junior Poster

You can't beat a nice arse, I have no preference to the size of the boobs as I like both big and small, but I do like a nice botty.

Smile

Introduce a little anarchy.
18-02-2009 00:26
toffeemen Offline
Senior Poster

I think this justifies my choice of arse

[attachment=3291][attachment=3292]
18-02-2009 20:48
Thread Closed