Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

pussy slip

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: pussy slip
skateguy Wrote:
Browser1 Wrote:I think I need to see this. Could you post the vid here? Many thanks.

You think you need to see it? Haha, sounds very considered and analytical - you've obviously put some thought into it. Perhaps you need it for research purposes Wink

Well, here it is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/148687583/ce..._slips.mp4

Um. Yeah......thats it......I need it for research purposes! I am currently researching the effects of gravity on certain clothing made of certain materials. Yeah. Thats it. Research only! Cool
28-10-2008 18:48
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

dondoe Wrote:She actually did the night show once about 6 weeks ago.....

Ahh, ok - will have to make sure I don't miss her next time then - did she push the boundaries like Celeste does or was she tame like the other presenters?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-10-2008 19:04
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Browser1 Wrote:Um. Yeah......thats it......I need it for research purposes! I am currently researching the effects of gravity on certain clothing made of certain materials. Yeah. Thats it. Research only! Cool

That's what I thought Wink Well hope the, um, research goes well... Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-10-2008 19:05
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:was she any good then?

Not bad at all kalel..took a while in getting round to showing the chapsBig Grin
But as far as I know it was her only apperanceSad
28-10-2008 19:32
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

dondoe Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:was she any good then?

Not bad at all kalel..took a while in getting round to showing the chapsBig Grin
But as far as I know it was her only apperanceSad

Dondoe...she's been on 956 loads of times over the last few months mate and every time she's on she flashes.
She might not be the best looking TV babe but she sure is up for the cup......great stuff.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 21:45 by mikeybhoy73.)
28-10-2008 21:45
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

In fact she's on right now.
28-10-2008 22:40
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

mikeybhoy73 Wrote:In fact she's on right now.

Cross wires here a little mikeybhoy73Big Grin We're not on about Celeste at the moment,it's Michelle,the dark haired day girl with the tattoo on her left boob...Wink
28-10-2008 23:10
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

dondoe Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:Yes, it is Michelle. Daytime only girl, who like scoopz says appears to masturbate every now and then, although I suspect that its not real and is just an act to encourage people to call in - probably a pretty good tactic.

I've noticed the apparent lack of underwear, although she never quite reveals for certain that she doesn't have any. And I've read on another forum that she actually wears flesh coloured underwear - again a tactic to allow the viewers imagination to run wild - it probably works as she seems to be on the phone a lot when she's on. I have to say, that given that she doesn't do night-shows, it would be odd if she really wasn't wearing any underwear though...

She actually did the night show once about 6 weeks ago.....

Incorrect..Michelle was not on the night show 6 weeks ago sorry!!! Michelle was on the night show one time and that was in feb of 2008 and it was not on ch 956.. sorry boys and girls Michelle would probably be great on the night show... not sure why they do not put her on but u boys and girls are always welcome to see her on the 3g show with me as we do live together.. I am trying to set her up so she can work alone and also get her a website..
28-12-2008 15:03
cee Offline
Master Poster

celeste Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:Yes, it is Michelle. Daytime only girl, who like scoopz says appears to masturbate every now and then, although I suspect that its not real and is just an act to encourage people to call in - probably a pretty good tactic.

I've noticed the apparent lack of underwear, although she never quite reveals for certain that she doesn't have any. And I've read on another forum that she actually wears flesh coloured underwear - again a tactic to allow the viewers imagination to run wild - it probably works as she seems to be on the phone a lot when she's on. I have to say, that given that she doesn't do night-shows, it would be odd if she really wasn't wearing any underwear though...

Incorrect..Michelle was not on the night show 6 weeks ago sorry!!! Michelle was on the night show one time and that was in feb of 2008 and it was not on ch 956.. sorry boys and girls Michelle would probably be great on the night show... not sure why they do not put her on but u boys and girls are always welcome to see her on the 3g show with me as we do live together.. I am trying to set her up so she can work alone and also get her a website..

Celeste... I'm always against blatant kiss-ass posts, but I have to say I love your shows! The only girl on all the channels who wants to push the boundaries as far as possible, please keep doing it, I know I enjoy watching you doing so LOL...

And Michelle sounds like fun, you should see if you can get on the night show.

Oh and will you be doing a night show with Skylar any time soon? You're both amazing to watch, and I think with a bit of your bad influence, she could be just as naughty as you (Ok, well almost as naughty).Big Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
28-12-2008 23:50
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

cee Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:

Celeste... I'm always against blatant kiss-ass posts, but I have to say I love your shows! The only girl on all the channels who wants to push the boundaries as far as possible, please keep doing it, I know I enjoy watching you doing so LOL...

And Michelle sounds like fun, you should see if you can get on the night show.

Oh and will you be doing a night show with Skylar any time soon? You're both amazing to watch, and I think with a bit of your bad influence, she could be just as naughty as you (Ok, well almost as naughty).Big Grin

Thank u .... I appreciate you watching.... I hoep u were able to check out the new naughty pics I posted on here as well!! Skylar is a hottie!! Unforunately she does not liek to work with other girls tho so that is why u usually see her alone!! I will see what i can do ... she is very sexy so I will try to put myself on with her again!! I always have fun working with all the girls.. Also as for Michelle. as u kno wwe live together and I put her on the show and well I would love to work with her on nigth time tv u guys can get a idea of what we do at homes sometimes after a few drinks LOL Well abbe tyhanks again and I will see what I can do about making this.. I aim to please.. Cheers

Celeste
xoxo
29-12-2008 06:54
Thread Closed