• 43 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

pussy slip

cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: pussy slip
Browser1 Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:
jordo Wrote:that was only the other night wasn't it? i'm sure i saw it Big Grin

It was from a few weeks ago - I've posted a video of this type of slip from her on another forum.

Her name is Celeste and she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks but she's due to be on again this Sunday (956).

I think I need to see this. Could you post the vid here? Many thanks.

She was on last night, and said she will be on tommorow.
28-10-2008 04:45
Find all posts by this user
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

yep theres a blonde on there that shakes her tits durin the day as well

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
28-10-2008 05:14
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thats celeste, some times she doesn't wear any underwear either lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-10-2008 05:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

gyalis_star Wrote:yep theres a blonde on there that shakes her tits durin the day as well

Haha - that's Celeste too!

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-10-2008 12:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Browser1 Wrote:I think I need to see this. Could you post the vid here? Many thanks.

You think you need to see it? Haha, sounds very considered and analytical - you've obviously put some thought into it. Perhaps you need it for research purposes Wink

Well, here it is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/148687583/ce..._slips.mp4

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 13:21 by skateguy.)
28-10-2008 13:21
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Theres another modol on there, don't know her name, but shes slim and has long black hair and has a tattoo near boob, She also doesn't seem to wear underwear either and sometimes puts her hand down a certain place too lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-10-2008 14:45
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Theres another modol on there, don't know her name, but shes slim and has long black hair and has a tattoo near boob, She also doesn't seem to wear underwear either and sometimes puts her hand down a certain place too lol.

That's Michelle Big Grin

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
28-10-2008 15:53
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, it is Michelle. Daytime only girl, who like scoopz says appears to masturbate every now and then, although I suspect that its not real and is just an act to encourage people to call in - probably a pretty good tactic.

I've noticed the apparent lack of underwear, although she never quite reveals for certain that she doesn't have any. And I've read on another forum that she actually wears flesh coloured underwear - again a tactic to allow the viewers imagination to run wild - it probably works as she seems to be on the phone a lot when she's on. I have to say, that given that she doesn't do night-shows, it would be odd if she really wasn't wearing any underwear though...

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 17:38 by skateguy.)
28-10-2008 17:32
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

skateguy Wrote:Yes, it is Michelle. Daytime only girl, who like scoopz says appears to masturbate every now and then, although I suspect that its not real and is just an act to encourage people to call in - probably a pretty good tactic.

I've noticed the apparent lack of underwear, although she never quite reveals for certain that she doesn't have any. And I've read on another forum that she actually wears flesh coloured underwear - again a tactic to allow the viewers imagination to run wild - it probably works as she seems to be on the phone a lot when she's on. I have to say, that given that she doesn't do night-shows, it would be odd if she really wasn't wearing any underwear though...

She actually did the night show once about 6 weeks ago.....
28-10-2008 18:33
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

was she any good then?

28-10-2008 18:34
Thread Closed