babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Lexi Lowe - RLC Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

lexilover Offline

RE: Lexi Lowe - RLC Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
Caught lexi for the first time last night and she is absolutely gorgeous!!
05-06-2012 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Don't know what some of you lot are on about, her chest looks great and she was ace as usual.

Loved the grinding she was doing when she stood up.

[Image: image.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 15:28 by Don Tingley.)
05-06-2012 12:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

Somebody has a problem with lexi's boobs are u mad there friggin awesome as is there owner Smile

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
05-06-2012 13:27
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

[Image: image-567A_4FCE0166.jpg]

[Image: thumb-1ABF_4FCE011F.jpg][Image: thumb-A388_4FCE011F.jpg]

[Image: thumb-3DC9_4FCE011F.jpg][Image: thumb-0455_4FCE011F.jpg]

[Image: image-C4D3_4FCE0166.jpg]

[Image: thumb-7B13_4FCE011F.jpg][Image: thumb-5267_4FCE011F.jpg]

[Image: thumb-8550_4FCE011F.jpg][Image: thumb-4313_4FCE011F.jpg]

[Image: image-C9A0_4FCE0166.jpg]
05-06-2012 13:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lexi_Lowe Offline

Hi guys,

I thought I would stop by and just say a big thanks to all of you who consistently support me on here and enjoy my shows Big Grin

As for the comments about me being "stuck in 3rd gear" last night and not "having as much energy" as my previous shows.. well what can i say.. I obviously can't please everybody all of the time. My minutes spoke for themselves last night so I must have been doing something right.

I want to assure you all that I put 100% into every show I do. I do like to add a bit of variety so that I just don't just do the same thing night after night. Last night I tried a more sensual approach which I think suited the set I was on. I was however still my usual filthy self wity my crotch and arse straight to camera, lots of grinding and not only that i genuinely enjoyed myself. Some of you make out that I was lying there looking bored for 8 hours which was not the case! I am covered in bruises from last nights show from where I threw myself into it and I honestly think I used the set I was on to it's full potential.

As for the comments about my boobs it's probably about time I said something about that. I'm amazed really at how anybody can pass any real judgement on them yet as nobody has actually seen them! I have only had my nipples out of a bra / bikini for my last few shows which really doesnt give you a clear indication of what they look like naked.

I never ever wanted surgery on my breasts. I loved my natural "saggy" breasts (thanks for that one BDJ Wink ) The fact is that I didn't have a choice in it. I had some large lumps that needed to be removed immediately and sent for biopsy. It was a really upsetting time for me and I was going to be left with scars no matter what AND had to have alot of tissue removed. My breast surgeon was fantastic and turned what was a heartbreaking situation for me into a really positive one. My boobs still move, jiggle and bounce and he did an amazing job. They are still the same size as before. I am really happy with them and I think when I can finally get them out completely those of you who prematurely passed judgement on them will reconsider as you will be able to see for yourselves how natural they look. I was back at RLC the week after my surgery wearing low cut dresses and tease hours and nobody even noticed so they can't look that fake.

I know this forum is a place for opinion and debate but I honestly think that some of you should really think before you speak sometimes as I don't think you realise how upsetting some of your comments can be and how much they can effect a girls confidence. It's easy for you to make a flippant comment sat behind your PC screen but it's not so easy to forget negative things that are being said about you.

Anyway... I'm back on again tonight, so hopefully you guys will give me a call and get filthy with me Tongue

Lexi x
05-06-2012 15:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

You just keep doing what you do Lexi.
1. You are gorgeous and so are your lovely boobies Tongue
2. You are brilliant at this nightshow lark - can we have you on 8 nights a week laugh?
3. You are unbelievable on that phone as I remarked upon a bit earlier in this thread, absolute pure filth Big Grin. I love our chats!!

If only my damned throat would clear up I would give you a ring annoyed.

05-06-2012 15:59
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to here from Lexi this afternoon on the Forum and it is a fair point she has made,what i posted earlier was just my opinion and i did not mean to cause any offence,Lexi if you read all my other posts you will see i am a big fan of yours and i really enjoy watching you perform on RLC days and nights i also think you are a gorgeous girl with a stunning body and in my opinion your Boobs are perfect and i have never said other wise,Hopefully we will here more from Lexi on the forum in future and i will be watching you tonight and im certain it will be a great show.
05-06-2012 16:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for coming on and explaining things lexi. sorry to hear about the ordeal youve had to go through, hope the worst is over and nothing else happens.

as for your shows, you do indeed put everything into them and it shows on screen with great shows, all i was saying was that i liked the shows you did before this last one thats all. as you say lots of people did like it.

will be watching as always as you are one very sexy woman Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2012 18:55
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

I dont normally leave comments on here, but felt i had to after reading some of the earlier comments regarding lexi lowe boobjob, people who were passing judgement on her for having a boobjob without knowing the full facts i hope you guys feel a bit bad, I think they look good from
what i can see from the outset, lexi for me is one of the best night girls around and every time i have seen her she always seems to give 100%,
so lexi keep doing what your doing girl and dont pay attention to the haters out there your one hot babe.
05-06-2012 19:43
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well I've read through the comments on here, and I didn't think anyone was really hating on Lexi, just offering an opinion which maybe could've been worded a bit different. Especially if it's about a lady's body or appearance, and if you've lived with a woman for any amount of time, believe me you'll be aware of how more sensitive a woman can get than maybe we do (to my cost sometimes Rolleyes lol). And I do say maybe, as I'm sure we get sensitive too.

I'm sure if they'd known about Lexi's unfortunate news beforehand, they wouldn't have said what they said in hindsight. And certainly no reason to go on a witch-hunt on posters who perhaps made an oversight.

As Lexi herself said, this is a forum for debate, and this thread isn't a fan-zone. No-one should be afraid to comment if they thought a show wasn't as good as previous shows.

And for the record, Lexi has been brilliant on her return to nights, and I didn't even notice anything different about her boobs.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 21:36 by KerrAvon.)
05-06-2012 21:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV