Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

CELESTE IS BACK!!!

BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: CELESTE IS BACK!!!
she is on fire tonight again, just a shame the sky tv feed is crap. good thing is the web feed is up and running again, its better quality than the tv.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
15-02-2009 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slippy9999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

If next Friday is her Swansong,lets hope she gives us a show to remember.
The picture quality of this station is so poor that unless they get another Celeste type of girl to add a bit of sparkle this station will die a slow death
Come on Celeste let your bosses know what the public want. You read these posts and you know that unless they get other girls who can put on a show like you do the station is dead i n the water,it hasn't got any other redeeming qualities.
We will miss you Celeste you brightened up the FTA airways in a very dark era.
15-02-2009 13:55
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

i know for a fact she reads these sugestions, and does what she can to please Wink

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
15-02-2009 14:22
shotdown Offline
Junior Poster

I swear the TV feed is getting worse. It's literally terrible. Like a mobile phone video blown up, plus it freezes all the time. They should stick to the webcast if they can't hack it.
15-02-2009 17:23
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Well I am very glad u guys enjoyed the show!!! I always have fun doing it... as u know I aim to please. I do my best sometimes I can be naughty sometimes I cant I do my best and I believe what i do is legal its just really skating on the verge of illegal with my slips oops which are complete accidents and well hopefully ofcom understands accidents happen and I promise they are not intentional... but as I said I am overjoyed that u guys had fun watching and I hope u continue to watch!! I also hope that they decide to continue the night show with me on it.. but as of now I think friday midnight till 530 am is supposed to be my last one for a while but u never know!! I will for sure be on with LOLA on friday midnight to 530 am so please watch I promise to make it good... aslo i will be on the day show tomorrow and weds noon till 8 so if guys can call me I would appreciate it.. I love u guys and thanks again for watching

Celeste
xoxo
15-02-2009 22:23