Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook
mega79 Wrote:It seems a lot of these chicks are just as delusional as some of the guys who text and call in.

I hope your not aiming that at me !

I used to have a myspace account and i had loads of fans on it, then a guy saw a pic of my sister on my site and went up to her and started hassling her about me. Thats just not fair on her. Now don't get me wrong i know 99% of the guys out there wouldn't do it but how do i know that now. I'd rather be safe and keep it personal and i don't see there is anything wrong with that all it takes is 1 person to muck it up for everyone else i'm afraid. And Mr Tsuguri you can think what ever you like sweetheart as i know and other people on here know i come on here to say hi and thank you to people who make the time to watch and txt in not to promote anything !!!!
and thank you for others who do support my views x
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2009 20:51 by camilla.)
17-02-2009 20:50
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

thats the thing, the random odd people can ruin it for the rest. The problem with this thread is that there's people at the mo that will jump on and call people who want to add the girls delusional and that, but some of the people here develop a good rapport, i don't think all the girls that come here do so just to advertise themselves and its getting easy to see which are and which aren't. Am just saying that not all the guys that seem to have a good time on here with the girls are delusional, it seems to be lately that some people on the forum think people are one or the other and there's no middle ground.
17-02-2009 20:59
tsurugi Offline
Banned

i was mentioned by name....spelt wrong but thanks anyway most girls only come here to promote their websites and what not.... tiffany,amanda,lori,lynsey must i go on
18-02-2009 01:32
hellogoodbye Offline
Junior Poster

What the hell are you talking about it, the girls are here on this site to make money and to promote their website and to entice you into calling them, why do you guys think that they want to make friends with you.....its so insane. Anyone agree...........or do you really think these girls give 2 stuffs about you.
18-02-2009 01:44
Shandy Offline

hellogoodbye, there's a few girls that actually come on here and don't entice me into calling or promote their sites. they actually have a decent conversation with us and have a nice banter. you are just generalising your opinion based on a majority of the girls on here. Like i said, there are a few that don't do that.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 01:58 by Shandy.)
18-02-2009 01:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

summer and pinky are the only ones who have not tried to sell me shit....but i don't give certain girls the time of day so that might be a factor only 2 have passed the pai mei test
18-02-2009 02:19
Shandy Offline

Yea, summer is one i was thinking of, along with a few from BSD who, on here, have joined in with some random conversations and running jokes and only mentioned work stuff just to let us know when they're on.
18-02-2009 02:25
Shandy Offline

tsurugi Wrote:i was mentioned by name....spelt wrong but thanks anyway most girls only come here to promote their websites and what not.... tiffany,amanda,lori,lynsey must i go on

i will say that Lori does come on and promote her site, but she joins in with our chats and has a laugh just as much as that, if not more. she's come in the chat room for an hour or so and just chilled with us. But the others you mention i would agree with
18-02-2009 02:27
G@Z! Offline
Banned

camilla Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:It seems a lot of these chicks are just as delusional as some of the guys who text and call in.

I used to have a myspace account and i had loads of fans on it, then a guy saw a pic of my sister on my site and went up to her and started hassling her about me. Thats just not fair on her. Now don't get me wrong i know 99% of the guys out there wouldn't do it but how do i know that now. I'd rather be safe and keep it personal and i don't see there is anything wrong with that all it takes is 1 person to muck it up for everyone else i'm afraid. And Mr Tsuguri you can think what ever you like sweetheart as i know and other people on here know i come on here to say hi and thank you to people who make the time to watch and txt in not to promote anything !!!!

ok camilla
that bloke sounds a prick but i don't bother with these so called social networking sites more trouble then they are good well thats what i think also many people like myself cannot put judgement on all the girls straight away i give them a chance first if i find out there angle for being here i will no talk to them much Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 02:29 by G@Z!.)
18-02-2009 02:29
jonnyjohnson42 Offline
Junior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:
camilla Wrote:

ok camilla
that bloke sounds a prick but i don't bother with these so called social networking sites more trouble then they are good well thats what i think also many people like myself cannot put judgement on all the girls straight away i give them a chance first if i find out there angle for being here i will no talk to them much Smile

jeez the original thread was about if any of you were lucky enuff to be added onto there page after friend requesting them. Then all of a sudden BOOM! out come the fists "he's a stalker" or "he a prick" you lot are quick to judge I tell u that!

Well Im no stalker I dont go round hiding in bushes wankin all day and pouncin on girls neither do i stalk any or do any of the other creepy stuff. What ever happened to people havin an opinion eh?

Wish I aint started this post now! Im new to this you know!

If no one got nowt positive to say then dont say it

So the thread was about the girls on facebook not stalkers

Jeeeezus

"Hello and welcome to Psychic Babes..... I knew you would be watching"
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 02:43 by jonnyjohnson42.)
18-02-2009 02:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV