Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

studio lighting...

steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

studio lighting...
Wtf is with the studio lighting... last night the way the light was hitting Alysha it looked like she had a set of balls hanging out of her knickers!
[Image: 6f826026289837.gif] [Image: 6e0e9326289841.gif]

which she obviously doesn't have when you look at these photos
[Image: 85a42626291355.gif] [Image: 1fc48226291357.gif] [Image: 6ef5bc26291358.gif] [Image: 69348a26291360.gif] [Image: a3655c26291361.gif]

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
10-02-2009 17:59
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: studio lighting...
Tongue PMSL Tongue

Youre totally right mate! It doesn't look pretty to say the least! I have questioned the lighting on certain channels before but usually its because the girls suddenly appear like theyve been tango'd but in this case its like shes packin down there!!!! Surely somone in the production crew can spot these types of images cant they?
10-02-2009 19:17
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

It's actually becoming a common thing on alot of channels.Watching chatback in particular has highlighted just how awful some of the camerawork and lighting is.

Freek on a leash
10-02-2009 19:29
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

astonv1 Wrote:the girls suddenly appear like theyve been tango'd
Flipping through all the channels you realise it's not your TV about to pack it in, but I did think at first that it was a knackered camera or a white balance set wrong (even the cheapest digital cameras have white balance these days).

A few channels use pink or orange (or both!) lights, with intense shadows. Cheaper than a bad fake tan, and much more nasty looking. Hey, now I know why they do it - it's so that you have no chance of recognising the presenters if you happen to see them out on the street in proper daylight ;-)
10-02-2009 21:47
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

Call me synical, but I think this is done to perhaps hide certain blemishes the girls may have. It's bloody annoying at times and on top of the fake tan, some girls look like they are from a new race from the planet tangerine.
11-02-2009 01:51
FinalNova Offline
Lé Serpent Rougé

lmao!

one funny thread!

As thick as you like them and built with ridges deep enough
to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!
I like McCoys
12-02-2009 20:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
alyshababeworld Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys, I had to sign up to the forum after reading this thread!
Even though its about me looking like I have a good old pair of balls (yes, I know I should be offended) I do find it really funny.
Next time im on I will do my best to wear a pair of pants that doesnt 'expose' me, ha ha! (only joking, I promise you all I dont really have balls, although I have always wondered what it would be like to have a pair!)
Anyway guys, hope you enjoy watching the show,
Take care
x
TongueSmileWinkRolleyesShyCoolBig GrinSad
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2009 22:19 by alyshababeworld.)
17-02-2009 22:18
cherryryder Offline
Gone

alyshababeworld Wrote:Hi guys, I had to sign up to the forum after reading this thread!
Even though its about me looking like I have a good old pair of balls (yes, I know I should be offended) I do find it really funny.
Next time im on I will do my best to wear a pair of pants that doesnt 'expose' me, ha ha! (only joking, I promise you all I dont really have balls, although I have always wondered what it would be like to have a pair!)
Take care
x

hey hun, hope you're well....sooooo...always wondered, what does it feel like knowing that hundreds of guys wank over you when you're on telly?
17-02-2009 22:21
shotdown Offline
Junior Poster

You shouldn't be offended at all, it's not your fault about the lighting.
17-02-2009 22:49
phallusfungus Away

alyshababeworld Wrote:Hi guys, I had to sign up to the forum after reading this thread!
Take care
x

It's great to have balls, Alysha. Something to rub when I wake up in the morning! Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2009 23:30 by phallusfungus.)
17-02-2009 23:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66