Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Krystal Webb - Chat, Caps and Vids

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Krystal Webb - Chat, Caps and Vids
(26-09-2011 10:45 )The Narcissist Wrote:  
(26-09-2011 09:29 )Classic84 Wrote:  Krystal you looked stunning the other day, great to have your beauty back on a babe channel Heart Cool

totally agree with that post Classic. Krystal has long been one of my favourites and she never disappoints. A true professional. Looking forward to yet another great show from you.

Thanks Narcissist, I look forward to Krystal doing night shows again soon! Cool
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 10:52 by Classic84.)
26-09-2011 10:49
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

For me, Krystal is the number one talent at the moment. She has slipped under the radar a little apart from with a few of the senior babe connoisseur contingent on here. This will change in the coming weeks once BS unleash her fully. Top, top babe.Wink

Man cannot live on head alone.
26-09-2011 19:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-09-2011 09:04 )Krystal Webb Xx Wrote:  Thanks guys .... Yup back on Friday .... Lol you'll have to watch and see Surprised

Xxxx

Well i was a bit gob smacked to say the least when i discovered what Krystal will be doing this Friday , just seen her own promo for this Friday's show on BSXtreme eek , yes that's right Krystal will be appearing this Friday the 30th full frontal on naked BSXtreme freeview Ch 96 eek , i think i will have to go and have a cold shower just thinking about it Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-09-2011 00:23
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Hopes will be high of a quality show on Naked Babestation for Krystal.
We'll be expecting something much greater than say Geri or Tiffany have done, but then they've never been advertised like this. Something equal or greater to what we've seen from Lilly would be a good starting point.
Of course in an ideal world it will be on the bed or in the office set, with good lighting and decent camera work.

But most importantly we all want the lovely lady herself to be comfortable and enjoying her naked self !
Krystal is sexy gorgeous, so Friday can't come soon enough for us all.
27-09-2011 12:40
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(27-09-2011 12:40 )dirk362 Wrote:  Hopes will be high of a quality show on Naked Babestation for Krystal.
We'll be expecting something much greater than say Geri or Tiffany have done, but then they've never been advertised like this. Something equal or greater to what we've seen from Lilly would be a good starting point.
Of course in an ideal world it will be on the bed or in the office set, with good lighting and decent camera work.

But most importantly we all want the lovely lady herself to be comfortable and enjoying her naked self !
Krystal is sexy gorgeous, so Friday can't come soon enough for us all.

WOW I had no idea that Krystal is doing a naked babestation show!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update Mr Mystery and Dirk, and yes hopes will be high, but I'm banking on Krystal to deliver. She has not disappointed me in any of her shows thus far. I'm sure she will put on a good show on the grandest stage of them all, the naked babestation set.

Awaiting your glorious caps Dirk......

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 13:17 by The Narcissist.)
27-09-2011 13:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2011 00:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(26-09-2011 09:04 )Krystal Webb Xx Wrote:  Thanks guys .... Yup back on Friday .... Lol you'll have to watch and see Surprised

Xxxx

Well i was a bit gob smacked to say the least when i discovered what Krystal will be doing this Friday , just seen her own promo for this Friday's show on BSXtreme eek , yes that's right Krystal will be appearing this Friday the 30th full frontal on naked BSXtreme freeview Ch 96 eek , i think i will have to go and have a cold shower just thinking about it Smile .

WOW!!!!! Smile great news krystal will be shedding her clothes for what will be a very hot naked & full frontal bsxtreme show. I've seen krystal in all her stunning naked glory and those who will be watching will need to make sure they have a cold shower ready cause they will need several.

Hope krystal will do an appearance on the main bs beds like other bsxtreme babes

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2011 14:46
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^^^
(25-09-2011 13:12 )RRROGER Wrote:  Krystal returns on the afternoon show, Friday 30th September, hopefully followed by another 9 'til 10 show, or maybe more.....bladewave

If you had seen the content of the original 277 images in Krystal's BS Members Website photoset,
.....now edited down to 41 images,you wouldn't be at all surprised that Krystal is doing this.

27-09-2011 15:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Krystal, I'll try and watch Friday if i can and will look forward to seeing you (as it'll be the first time I'll see you) and wish you good luck in advance for a successful first show.
In the meantime can anyone tell me how to post caps as i've got photos I'd love to put up, some bearing in mind, that mine are only from the freeview shows!! Got five folders of photos stretching back to the good old days of partry people!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 19:16 by lovebabes56.)
27-09-2011 19:14
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(27-09-2011 19:14 )babelover48 Wrote:  Krystal, I'll try and watch Friday if i can and will look forward to seeing you (as it'll be the first time I'll see you) and wish you good luck in advance for a successful first show.
In the meantime can anyone tell me how to post caps as i've got photos I'd love to put up, some bearing in mind, that mine are only from the freeview shows!! Got five folders of photos stretching back to the good old days of partry people!!
^^^^^^
Try playing with this site (Set up in tandem with this site) but be sure that your images are JPG format....
https://www.tvgirlsgallery.co.uk/index.php

27-09-2011 21:12
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

My current desktop wallpapers of Krystal to share with you guys.....

[Image: th_97979_1000_idRWaF4F5e39LtvbyUCL6quPMS..._514lo.jpg]

[Image: th_97980_1000_wGDe1K4JrY4mn8DwW4shTAMnIn...3_47lo.jpg]

She is stunning.....

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 09:37 by The Narcissist.)
28-09-2011 09:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV