Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

The April P45

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: The April P45
by the sounds of it you got out at the right time Shy
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 01:49 by G@Z!.)
18-02-2009 01:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

.....now it makes sense
18-02-2009 01:51
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well I'm not going to join in the rumour mill about what April is doing, frankly I don't care, but if she is then the life expectancy of the company and her career won't benefit from it.

Does make you think what she'll do as a career move next though. Rumours can get round fairly fast and she might find herself working in this part of the industry with no other options open to her, not a good move considering she doesn't seem to like the job

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
18-02-2009 02:44
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

Oh my God, i just went on the April effect website and read through the forums. Has anyone seen it? there hilarious....the sun shines out of Aprils arse! ha ha

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
18-02-2009 07:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep its got 31 potential stalkers lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2009 07:51
Dreamlander Offline

summer Wrote:according to herself shes on a salary...they dont wanna lose her so no matter how much she works she gets paid more than us....nice hey lol

That explains a lot! Big Grin Was it 'pre or post' the channel starting as at the start we were told by someone that April was involved financially? More info. please Summer! Smile

Dreamlander
18-02-2009 11:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

guys becarfull what your saying here, because your getting into what could be construed as a LIBELOUS conversation.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2009 11:48
Dreamlander Offline

Hexit Wrote:guys becarfull what your saying here, because your getting into what could be construed as a LIBELOUS conversation.

Good point,although Summer is the only one making potentially libelous comments at the moment. We are just reacting to those. Summer,understandably,is pissed off at having to leave the channel due to the conditions she mentioned and was probably letting off steam and wrote something a little too near the knuckle.I didn't expect any more info. and I don't think Summer will be forthcoming with any either.

Dreamlander
18-02-2009 12:02
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Hexit Wrote:guys becarfull what your saying here, because your getting into what could be construed as a LIBELOUS conversation.

Too true .. I think this is going far too far and if accusations of this type are to be made there better be adequate proof.Rolleyes

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
18-02-2009 12:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

Stewartie Wrote:

Too true .. I think this is going far too far and if accusations of this type are to be made there better be adequate proof.Rolleyes
if summer says its so then it may well be, but some guys are taking a leap that may land the site in trouble.

18-02-2009 12:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV