Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Message from Masti Chat

IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Exclamation [split] Masti Chat Schedule
Hey Guys..

Hope Masti Chat is bringing some warm sunshine into your lives..The only show on TV featuring the hottest British Asian Babes like:

Ayesha

AzizA

Laila

Mariam

Priyanka

So let me know, whos your favourite and why..What would you like this daytime show to feature more of...What would you like these Hot n Spicy beauties to wear...And how do u like Masti Chat so far...

I am Indian King and Masti Chat is my domain...We are here to cater to your every need, as long as it complies with Daytime rules Wink

Call the girls, drop them a message on our free CHATBOX on the website for some sexy shoutouts or just watch the show on the website if you r not at home Wink .So dont forget to tune in from 14.00 BST to 20:00 BST (Mon to Fri) on Sky 906 or http://www.mastichat.tv

Catch you all there!
24-08-2011 07:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Message from Masti Chat
i really liked ayesha seeing her for the 1st time on monday Surprised
miriam is also a lovely looking lady who i wouldnt mind seeing a bit more of laugh and as luck would have it...miriam is on the show now wearing a great outfit that shows her gorgeous legs to perfection Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
25-08-2011 13:07
ToeJoe Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Message from Masti Chat
That girl who was on yesterday the 27th her first day wearing a green dress is a godess. More of her on screen please.......... TongueTongueHeartHeart

Priyanka is her name??
28-09-2011 22:26