babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Sextalk live- ah......................

danmax147 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Sextalk live- ah......................
Looks to me like there will be no PROPER nude replacement for SexTalk Live. This being the case I will almost certainly cancel my subscription on the basis that I feel conned and that one of my main reasons for subscribing in the first place has been taken away.
I was under the impression that there would be a genuine replacement for SexTalk Live.

Dirty Talk is a replacement for CallGirls Live and NOT SexTalk Live.
Same old boring thing under a different name and channel number.
Its no use having more ladies on the screen for an extra hour a night and think people won't notice the fully nude version has disappeared.
I do have eyes and a memory and choose to use them!!
NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!
26-02-2009 22:49
Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

danmax147 Wrote:Looks to me like there will be no PROPER nude replacement for SexTalk Live. This being the case I will almost certainly cancel my subscription on the basis that I feel conned and that one of my main reasons for subscribing in the first place has been taken away.
I was under the impression that there would be a genuine replacement for SexTalk Live.

Dirty Talk is a replacement for CallGirls Live and NOT SexTalk Live.
Same old boring thing under a different name and channel number.
Its no use having more ladies on the screen for an extra hour a night and think people won't notice the fully nude version has disappeared.
I do have eyes and a memory and choose to use them!!
NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

i thought dirty talk would replace sextalk live but i guess not , its a shame.
27-02-2009 08:49
bristolian Offline
Junior Poster

I for one am rather sick of TVX mole and his blandishments.
28-02-2009 15:33
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Tuned in for a few minutes last night as I'm a fan of Jo Jo. So very disappointed she's gone to Dirty Talk as it was quite possibly the worst show I've ever had the mis-fortune to see. It made even Hotel Voyeur look like a contender for best Call-babe-show of the year award.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-02-2009 15:42
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

skateguy Wrote:Tuned in for a few minutes last night as I'm a fan of Jo Jo. So very disappointed she's gone to Dirty Talk as it was quite possibly the worst show I've ever had the mis-fortune to see. It made even Hotel Voyeur look like a contender for best Call-babe-show of the year award.

Funny I tuned in and thought it was one of the best shows I'd seen, spoke to JoJo and she was very very hot.
01-03-2009 21:57
danmax147 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Midnight to 2am just does not seem the same anymoreSad Sad Sad. without Sextalk Live.

Thankfully Ive still got some installments that I taped of Georgie, Roxy Rush, Karen Wood and Jada Gold.
What a magnificent foursome they are!!

Dirty Talk is just total snoresville.
02-03-2009 17:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV