GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 96 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average

Jada - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Jada
andytee Wrote:sorry to be a pain but how did you record the live stream thanx

I use (and I'm guessing Alex might be) HyperCam2.

Nice easy tool. You just select the part of the screen you want to capture and just hit the record button. A couple of things to note. You will need to mess around with the compression tools as just recording a raw avi will create enormous files. Using like the ffdshow codec brings file sizes down to a much more manageable 4-5 MB per minute of recording. You also have to leave the source window open i.e. you can't start a recording then go off and use some other application as the program records whatever window is open.
25-08-2008 07:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

Dogfartz Wrote:
andytee Wrote:sorry to be a pain but how did you record the live stream thanx

I use (and I'm guessing Alex might be) HyperCam2.

Nice easy tool. You just select the part of the screen you want to capture and just hit the record button. A couple of things to note. You will need to mess around with the compression tools as just recording a raw avi will create enormous files. Using like the ffdshow codec brings file sizes down to a much more manageable 4-5 MB per minute of recording. You also have to leave the source window open i.e. you can't start a recording then go off and use some other application as the program records whatever window is open.
thanks for the advice its not easy getting info out of people on som forums ta very much
25-08-2008 10:38
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

andytee Wrote:
Alex Wrote:
andytee Wrote:
Alex Wrote:Here's a short clip of Jada from earlier today on sex station...

Jada video

what software do you use for your screen caps

The caps were just done with vlc media player. While you're playing a video clip with it you can either right click and select 'snapshot'. There's also a keyboard command which I can't remember off-hand but which lets you capture repeated images.

sorry to be a pain but how did you record the live stream thanx

I used a thing called Litecam, which sounds like the same sort of thing that Dogfartz uses (HyperCam2). The quality of the recording is actually quite good when you consider that it is basically just videoing whatever is on your screen (you can obviously set the borders yourself for what you want to record). Litecam cost about £12 to download if I remember rightly but I'm not sure how this compares with other similar programs like HyperCam2. It was the first program I found that did what I wanted it do to so I didn't bother looking at other ones. It's very easy to use as well.
25-08-2008 14:39
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

Alex Wrote:
andytee Wrote:
Alex Wrote:
andytee Wrote:
Alex Wrote:Here's a short clip of Jada from earlier today on sex station...

Jada video

what software do you use for your screen caps

The caps were just done with vlc media player. While you're playing a video clip with it you can either right click and select 'snapshot'. There's also a keyboard command which I can't remember off-hand but which lets you capture repeated images.

sorry to be a pain but how did you record the live stream thanx

I used a thing called Litecam, which sounds like the same sort of thing that Dogfartz uses (HyperCam2). The quality of the recording is actually quite good when you consider that it is basically just videoing whatever is on your screen (you can obviously set the borders yourself for what you want to record). Litecam cost about £12 to download if I remember rightly but I'm not sure how this compares with other similar programs like HyperCam2. It was the first program I found that did what I wanted it do to so I didn't bother looking at other ones. It's very easy to use as well.

thanks for your help will try this you seem to do alright with it
25-08-2008 15:07
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

why dont u put your videos on dailymotion.com?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
26-08-2008 19:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

steven6 Wrote:why dont u put your videos on dailymotion.com?

I didn't think they allowed that sort of stuff to be honest. As far as I can see the most you can get away with on the likes of dailymotion is a little bit of nudity. Also, I think it is maybe better to upload these sorts of things to sites where the videos aren't on public display (like they are on youtube. etc) because that seems to be what the girls have a problem with.
27-08-2008 09:24
aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

Alex, thanks for the Jada stuff.

She is awesome these days. She just gets better and better.
03-09-2008 06:59
doubledutch Offline
Apprentice Poster

thanks for the jada vids! she and donna duke are my favourite babes... if only donna did the vids like Jada with Jada Tongue
04-09-2008 21:49
SimonSJY Offline
Junior Poster

can someone please upload the jada vid to depositfiles, its the ony file site that seems to work on PS3
21-12-2008 22:50
johnnycbad Offline
Apprentice Poster

great vids, repped
24-12-2008 23:11

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles