Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Ani James - Babeworld

steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Ani
and like I mentioned before... she definitely has a close shave Big Grin - I knew I had the vid somewhere

[Image: ccbe4626271718.gif] [Image: 24174826271720.gif] [Image: 30e15826271723.gif] [Image: 4b00b926271725.gif] [Image: 09b5cc26271726.gif]

http://rapidshare.com/files/196358618/ani_bald.avi

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 13:32 by steve6660.)
10-02-2009 13:11
Find all posts by this user
mozza Offline
Master Poster

more top work mate, thanksSmile
10-02-2009 20:07
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

heheheheehee..cheeky cheeky..

All the girls are trying to put on a good show for you guys at the moment and are trying new things out on the bed..
Just to let u know guys i'm pushing it to the point of them stopping me doing it, its only gonna take one small slip so please if you want me to carry on just dont post anything that maybe shows too (heaven forbid!) much or I may be stopped from pulling my pants altogether.. As yet there hasnt been an accident so its ok just please dont draw attention to any if it did happen to any of the girls as it will only spoil your viewing fun in the long run as rules will be tightened Sad
I know you guys only wanna get a naughty pic but the only people that limit the girls performance are the viewers who complain or point out slips..
keep enjoying the show Smile

I'm on holiday from the 18th, back in March with some more white bits!!

Big Kisses

Ani x

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
12-02-2009 03:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Ani, you always put on a good show. I hope you have a lovely holiday Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-02-2009 04:04
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

kalel76 Wrote:Ani, you always put on a good show. I hope you have a lovely holiday Smile.

Thanks hon.. I think you'll agree the whole cast are looking good and putting on good shows lately.. We're just happy you're all enjoying the show.. word has it there may be some new faces soon so stay tuned :-) !!!

12-02-2009 04:29
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

you're right ani if you do have slips there censor you right away

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
12-02-2009 10:16
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

Ani James Wrote:I know you guys only wanna get a naughty pic but the only people that limit the girls performance are the viewers who complain or point out slips..

I thought the whole point of watching these stations was to see stuff like this.... why the f*ck ould someone complain?

"Hi I'd like to complain about your station... you see I was whacking off watching Ani James the other day and she accidentally showed her pussy, I was disgusted!" Big Grin

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
12-02-2009 11:06
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

your right and thats cos its other channels complaining

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
12-02-2009 11:18
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

steve6660 Wrote:
Ani James Wrote:I know you guys only wanna get a naughty pic but the only people that limit the girls performance are the viewers who complain or point out slips..

I thought the whole point of watching these stations was to see stuff like this.... why the f*ck ould someone complain?

"Hi I'd like to complain about your station... you see I was whacking off watching Ani James the other day and she accidentally showed her pussy, I was disgusted!" Big Grin

Unfortunately there are people that watch for this very reason otherwise channels wouldnt get fines or there wouldnt be regulations to follow... There are also higher bodies wanting to put a stop to all freeview shows making them encrypted.
The evidence needed can be found mainly on forums as many slips go unoticed untl you peeps freeze frame and pop them up...
I'm extra aware of the tricks I do and depending on how much I trust the cameraman will depend on how much I push it.. If the channel received a fine due to a slip its probable that girl would be out of a job too.
All i'm saying is enjoy the show for what it is, i've read too many of the posts on here questioning why girls arent as daring or dont do this anymore etc.. Its because too much attention is drawn to a slip and hey presto the girls have to wear x2 pairs of pants and lay on their fronts for the next few months to keep moderators happy..
All the pics of me up at the mo are fine, but please just think before posting any slips of any girl on any show as you may be feeding the enemy rather than your own appetites :-)... Respect the shows and you'll get alot more out of them!!

Big Grin

12-02-2009 12:53
G@Z! Offline
Banned

plz i need by freeview fix Sad
nice pics of you ani very nice Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 13:05 by G@Z!.)
12-02-2009 13:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66