Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Ani James - Babeworld

Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

RE: Ani
(06-09-2009 14:45 )SashasMan Wrote:  Hey Ani your thong in the shoes wiggling your sexy ass is so popular that other models are copying you maybe you should copyright it lol. I love seeing your sexy wiggle bum on the show but I prefer Dennis to be honest. but thats what makes babeworld so great cause theres someone for everyone. Life would be boring if you was all the same

Yes Denni has a lovely bum..

The whole heel thong thing is nothing new its been done for years I just did it in my own way or maybe made you notice me doing it more by pushing boundaries!!..
Sadly due to complaints (as predicted) and other girls slips been brought to attention i'm stopped from doing that trick.. bladewave Yes, its true if another girl slips all the girls have to be more vigilant regardless of how professional and controlled a performer Sad It sucks but I did mention before the more people try and get a rep by posting a slip the more they're risking us being able to take risks as this is the one place Ofcom or anyone wanting to place a complaint will look..
My performances are now very restricted and i'm being told to wear propper pants instead on my itsy bikinis you all love... (my gran would be glad! lol)

Bit of food for thought boys when posting slips!
Hope your all enjoying the show Smile
Big kisses xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
06-09-2009 15:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
newark red Offline
Master Poster

perhaps you should do the sexstation website you can show the lot on there!
06-09-2009 15:23
Find all posts by this user
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(06-09-2009 15:16 )Ani James Wrote:  
(06-09-2009 14:45 )SashasMan Wrote:  Hey Ani your thong in the shoes wiggling your sexy ass is so popular that other models are copying you maybe you should copyright it lol. I love seeing your sexy wiggle bum on the show but I prefer Dennis to be honest. but thats what makes babeworld so great cause theres someone for everyone. Life would be boring if you was all the same

The whole heel thong thing is nothing new its been done for years I just did it in my own way or maybe made you notice me doing it more by pushing boundaries!!..
Sadly due to complaints (as predicted) and other girls slips been brought to attention i'm stopped from doing that trick.. bladewave Yes, its true if another girl slips all the girls have to be more vigilant regardless of how professional and controlled a performer Sad It sucks but I did mention before the more people try and get a rep by posting a slip the more they're risking us being able to take risks as this is the one place Ofcom or anyone wanting to place a complaint will look..
My performances are now very restricted and i'm being told to wear propper pants instead on my itsy bikinis you all love... (my gran would be glad! lol)

Big kisses xxx

Its a shame question is without restriction how far would you go

dont get me started on ofcom the problem is the way they receive complaints is open to abuse. Nadikness gets shown on normal TV so I think its double standards

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
06-09-2009 15:30
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(06-09-2009 15:30 )SashasMan Wrote:  
(06-09-2009 15:16 )Ani James Wrote:  

Big kisses xxx

Its a shame question is without restriction how far would you go

dont get me started on ofcom the problem is the way they receive complaints is open to abuse. Nadikness gets shown on normal TV so I think its double standards

Ahhhhh boys tis true, starting out as an actress I've done many an artistic nude scene..
Now now boys, i'm a tease but it does kinda take the fun outta pushing the boundaries when your allowed to show ya flower..
Plus alot of webcam shows pay the same as doing the TV!
xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
06-09-2009 15:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

awww gutted you cant do your heel trick with your thong ani but you still were brill last night

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2009 15:50
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

cheap skates lol

btw would say Id pay you and Denni both double hehehe Heart

Sophies Star
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2009 16:00 by SashasMan.)
06-09-2009 15:50
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

(06-09-2009 15:16 )Ani James Wrote:  My performances are now very restricted and i'm being told to wear propper pants instead on my itsy bikinis you all love... (my gran would be glad! lol)

Nooooooo! This is sad news. I'll still love seeing you work your magic, but you being without your tiny bikinis is like a sports star turning up without the right kit. I hope the censorship heat quickly fades and you're able to go back to using all your sexy moves soonSad
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2009 18:22 by El Minx.)
06-09-2009 18:19
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(06-09-2009 18:19 )El Minx Wrote:  
(06-09-2009 15:16 )Ani James Wrote:  My performances are now very restricted and i'm being told to wear propper pants instead on my itsy bikinis you all love... (my gran would be glad! lol)

Nooooooo! This is sad news. I'll still love seeing you work your magic, but you being without your tiny bikinis is like a sports star turning up without the right kit. I hope the censorship heat quickly fades and you're able to go back to using all your sexy moves soonSad

ILL SECOND THAT. so annoying that the babes r under such strict guidelines. what angers me but at the same time pleases me is the way BB seem 2 get away with it all. Just dont fuck it all up 4 us!!!

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
06-09-2009 18:46
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

Got to say Anis looking very hot and horney tonight love the outfit shs wearing

Sophies Star
13-09-2009 22:53
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

You can put more clothes on the babe, but her sexiness will still shine through. Ani, you're still so hot you're steamin' up the screen
13-09-2009 23:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66