Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Celest going Backwards

slippy9999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Celest going Backwards
Seems that she has ben warned to tone things down.Show tonight much tamer than usual few flashes of bare bum but being very careful by her standards in flashing pussy .
Also she looks so bored and cant stop yawning.
The other girl is a complete waste of space.
Think the channnel needs some moregirls like the old Celeste as a once a week appearance on a T hursday night by her is not going to increase their viewing population.
06-02-2009 00:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Celest going Backwards
Unfortunately it was only matter of time!

The fact that she actually got away with it for so long, was somewhat surprising. It's a pity, but let's remember, it is not her fault... Ofcom's record is self conclusive, eventually - they always manage to force the risky girls into their shell(s), in the end.Sad

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2009 02:04 by cee.)
06-02-2009 02:01
slippy9999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

cee Wrote:Unfortunately it was only matter of time!

The fact that she actually got away with it for so long, was somewhat surprising. It's a pity, but let's remember, it is not her fault... Ofcom's record is self conclusive, eventually - they always manage to force the risky girls into their shell(s), in the end.Sad
Here's to the next one whenever she appears and whoever she is. trouble is I'm getting older and my eyesight is getting dimmerSad
06-02-2009 02:33
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

cee Wrote:Ofcom's record is self conclusive, eventually - they always manage to force the risky girls into their shell(s), in the end.Sad

With the exception of Babestar. That channel gave Ofcom the two fingers right until the end.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2009 18:04 by OurJud.)
06-02-2009 18:03
Dreamlander Offline

OurJud Wrote:
cee Wrote:Ofcom's record is self conclusive, eventually - they always manage to force the risky girls into their shell(s), in the end.Sad

With the exception of Babestar. That channel gave Ofcom the two fingers right until the end.

Yeh, they did and it was great but didn't they get a massive fine,around £250,000 all in? That's got to scare the shit out of the other broadcasters Big Grin

Dreamlander
06-02-2009 18:12
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:Yeh, they did and it was great but didn't they get a massive fine,around £250,000 all in? That's got to scare the shit out of the other broadcasters Big Grin

Dreamlander

It did... unfortunatley.
06-02-2009 18:31
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

slippy9999 Wrote:Seems that she has ben warned to tone things down.Show tonight much tamer than usual few flashes of bare bum but being very careful by her standards in flashing pussy .
Think the channnel needs some moregirls like the old Celeste as a once a week appearance on a T hursday night by her is not going to increase their viewing population.

Actually yes I did have to tone it down for a bit but everything I do is completely legal and I was hoping entertaining I actually enjoy mY job even tho some note it as trashy I think its fun to meet u guys and I like to make it interesting I also have a college degree and was in the military so yes I may be trashy but smart LOL so if u guys enjoy I will continue to make it as entertaining as possible also to note that I always look bored and am yawning.. yes i will admitt some days I grow bored if noone calls!! I am there all alone u know!! But in general I love it and as for the yawning well I get there at 4 am and usually I am there till about 10 pm the night before and I do this 7 days a week I usually average 90 hrs of studio time plus at home I try to communicate as well so I apologize if sometimes I seem a bit tired!! I am just logging super long hours trying to give u guys the best show possible( and NO I do not make lots of $) I do it because I honestly think most of u are wonderful even the ones who do not like me I still find most of you rather charming.. So again I apologize!!!

Celeste
xoxo
09-02-2009 23:47
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

celeste, you are the very good a what you do, its a shame you had to tone it down bit, you are still entertaining. i'm sure you'll be back to your old self in no timeWink

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
10-02-2009 00:01
slippy9999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

celeste Wrote:
slippy9999 Wrote:Seems that she has ben warned to tone things down.Show tonight much tamer than usual few flashes of bare bum but being very careful by her standards in flashing pussy .

Actually yes I did have to tone it down for a bit but everything I do is completely legal and I was hoping entertaining I actually enjoy mY job even tho some note it as trashy I think its fun to meet u guys and I like to make it interesting I also have a college degree and was in the military so yes I may be trashy but smart LOL so if u guys enjoy I will continue to make it as entertaining as possible also to note that I always look bored and am yawning.. yes i will admitt some days I grow bored if noone calls!! I am there all alone u know!! But in general I love it and as for the yawning well I get there at 4 am and usually I am there till about 10 pm the night before and I do this 7 days a week I usually average 90 hrs of studio time plus at home I try to communicate as well so I apologize if sometimes I seem a bit tired!! I am just logging super long hours trying to give u guys the best show possible( and NO I do not make lots of $) I do it because I honestly think most of u are wonderful even the ones who do not like me I still find most of you rather charming.. So again I apologize!!!

Celeste
xoxo
Not slagging you off at all . Loved the way you tried to broaden the horizons.yours was ths best act on FTA tv. Shame its now the same as all the others.Your masters and employers should show some balls. If what you were doing wasnt illegal why tone it down?
Good luck to you girl and keep pushing it. The more you do and the more you show an flash the more calls you get ,the less bored you will be ,and you will earn more for both yourself and your gutless employers.
10-02-2009 00:28
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

slippy9999 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:

Celeste
xoxo
Not slagging you off at all . Loved the way you tried to broaden the horizons.yours was ths best act on FTA tv. Shame its now the same as all the others.Your masters and employers should show some balls. If what you were doing wasnt illegal why tone it down?
Good luck to you girl and keep pushing it. The more you do and the more you show an flash the more calls you get ,the less bored you will be ,and you will earn more for both yourself and your gutless employers.

Aww well thank u sweetie... and yes its fun.. as for the money well at our channel we get paid hourly not by our calls and unfortunatley its not much... so yes I make it fun becasue I enjoy it definitely not for the money LOL... But u are sweet and thank u soo much for your kindness.. as for toning it down wells other have complained as it is a day tiem show and I got in a bit fo troubel so I just toning it down a bit for now LOL but please stay tuned and have a great week!!!

Celeste
xoxo
10-02-2009 08:07