Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average

tvx this week

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

tvx this week
hi guys and girls just want to say thanks to all who have posted coment on my nuts profile also to say sorry to all those who tuned last night and saw i wasnt there i have been quite poorley i am now feeling a little better and will be on tues,wed,fri and sunday this wek so tune in in the meentime have a great week love to all emmabutt
29-09-2008 14:12
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: tvx this week
I hope your feeling better emma, get well soon x x, i'll bring you some soup if you like lol x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-09-2008 14:18
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

emmabutt Wrote:hi guys and girls just want to say thanks to all who have posted coment on my nuts profile also to say sorry to all those who tuned last night and saw i wasnt there i have been quite poorley i am now feeling a little better and will be on tues,wed,fri and sunday this wek so tune in in the meentime have a great week love to all emmabutt

Hi hun i'm Sorry to hear your not feeling to good. Let me stick my thermometer in your mouth to take your temperature Big Grin Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
29-09-2008 15:40
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

You looked good last night Emma (Tuesday). I guess you've recovered!
01-10-2008 09:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV