Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

la babes michelle

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

RE: la babes michelle
Dreamlander Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:Yeh,considering they live together I thought Celeste was a little jealous for the first 40 odd minutes when Michelle was on the phone and she wasn't.It was a little flat from then on.I think Michelle will only do the nights with Celeste so something will have to change to liven up the shows.Michelle was on again today and doing her usual sexy day show but with shorts on...it's not the same! Big Grin

Dreamlander

actually sweetie far from jealous.. It was my idea to put michelle on the show and well i was even giving her my line to answer .... we were having problems with the phones so I figured if someone wanted to talk to me then they could ask for me.. I wanted her to take as many calls as possible to loosen her up and get her in the mood for u guys.. sorry if u took it any other way.. why get jealous babe michelle and i are complete opposites and everyone has their own taste I cant make everyone like me... also as for the playing with her boobs that was requested from callers I am sorry u guys did not enjoy she did tho!!! well I love u all have a good day o and here is a pic of her more to come

I am just saying that's how it looked,I wasn't aware of the phone problem you just mentioned.It seemed you were getting restless whilst Michelle was on the phone and with there being only one phone line I can see why now,so no offence meant Smile Will definitely be watching tonight,I never miss a Michelle show! Hope the phones are plugged in because I think there will be more viewers tonight after Michelle joined the forum Big Grin

Dreamlander

Its quite ok my love.... I have been doing these shows for a couple years now u have to take the good with the bad.. and well not everyone will like me,,,, but no matter who u boys and girls like I appreciate and love u all.. So thank u Love.. I hope u are not tooo snowed in

Cheers

Celeste
06-02-2009 04:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: la babes michelle
Thought it was good to see michelle on night for a change.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
06-02-2009 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply