Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

advertising gone wrong

G@Z! Offline
Banned

advertising gone wrong
ok guys after me getting trick into giving false information about tiffany to get ratings for party girls i am here to say all the girls who are on here from babestation and sexstation are only here to advertise something wether it being a 3G show, website or just that there on tv and it is getting on my nerves you don't have to believe me just don't trust them oh yeah I forgot to mention some of the party people also on that list

rant over Sad
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 21:27 by G@Z!.)
29-01-2009 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

RE: advertising gone wrong
Gaz , friend Smile, listen, all of them plug their things, their websites, forums etc, but u know why mate? cs its ther jobs, its how they earn money, and thers a credit crunch on (aparently) so who wouldnt want sum extra cash? im not having a go mate, i just think ur angry Smile

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
29-01-2009 21:34
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

that is it friend get it out. shout it at me . come on!! Smile

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
29-01-2009 22:06
jordo Offline
L.F.C

I actually agree with you on this one Gaz. These girls are only here for one thing and one thing only. I don't mind reading the posts of most of the girls because most of them seem like intelligent people who you could have a good conversation with. There is the select few that really do my head in though! I enjoy reading camilla's posts especially because she seems like a genuine girl.
29-01-2009 22:09
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

no one likes a suck up friend. jordo ur well cool, lol Tongue sorry

and tbh i only read th girls posts i come across tbh

29-01-2009 22:22
G@Z! Offline
Banned

eh JC i don't mind it was just me
29-01-2009 22:23
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I personally dont see anything wrong with the girls mentioning that they are appearing on a website or photoshoot or one of the channels etc but only if it comes up naturally in conversation! There are some girls who like the banter of the forum and will join in with the conversation etc and if asked will tell us when they are next on but i have been on threads before where youre looking at at a pic of a girl then suddenly she comes on saying" Hi guys im on tonight at X time on X channel and if you try and converse with her she wont answer any questions or respond to comments etc! I can see why this annoys Gaz but you shouldnt tar all the girls with that brush! (btw im not suggesting that you are tarring the girls with the same brush gaz but some people do) As for guys being suck ups to the girls because they like them, Why does that bother other people so much? If some guy wants to chat to a girl who is clearly out of his league and harbour thoughts that they maybe destined to be together, then leave them to it! I think honestly most people on here are not naive enough to think they have a hope of truly becoming friends (or anything else for that matter) so leave those poor deluded ones too it! Ultimately they will be heartbroken and us sensible ones will be left to carry on our lives Big Grin

ps : spoke to Reede on the phone last night!.............Im sooooo in there Tongue
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 12:59 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
30-01-2009 12:55
Shandy Offline

well said Aston Smile pretty much what i was thinking.
30-01-2009 12:57
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

All good points.Let's face it these girls are not doing what they do for fun.Have spoken to Lolly Badcock many times and she will often give a quick mention of when she's on next and also about what was her forthcoming website(it's now up & running)It's also worth remembering that most of the girls probably don't have a long shelf life on these channels(unless they lower the MILF bar again!!)
30-01-2009 14:41
Shandy Offline

well surely the advertising would be working if we actually went and paid for the stuf....? lol.

i'm still kinda new here, so not totally sure who are and aren't genuine, i have a couple that i am, but not sure about the rest yet
30-01-2009 16:58