clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Cherry (Sex Station) Feet and Soles x Pics x

hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

Cherry (Sex Station) Feet and Soles x Pics x
Alryt boys n girls. Im new here and thought id post sum pics of cherry and her beautiful feet, as they are some of the best I have seen, and I have seen many! I have already posted these under the Sex Station thread in the web shows category of the forum, but I thought seeing as she is now appearing on the TV show LiveXXX it may be worth posting them here also.

Now I know not everyone is into feet here, but I'm sure at least sum of you are from having watched the show and noticed the demand coming in via txts and fone calls etc, for those that are please enjoy these perfect soft soles, and for those who don't, the thread title says Feet and Soles not Tits and Ass anywayz so u knew what to expect ;-) loves ya x ;-) x

These are from her times at House Of Fun TV

29-01-2009 19:38
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Cherry (Sex Station) Feet and Soles x Pics x
hugh_g_rection Wrote:Alryt boys n girls. Im new here and thought id post sum pics of cherry and her beautiful feet, as they are some of the best I have seen, and I have seen many! I have already posted these under the Sex Station thread in the web shows category of the forum, but I thought seeing as she is now appearing on the TV show LiveXXX it may be worth posting them here also.

Now I know not everyone is into feet here, but I'm sure at least sum of you are from having watched the show and noticed the demand coming in via txts and fone calls etc, for those that are please enjoy these perfect soft soles, and for those who don't, the thread title says Feet and Soles not Tits and Ass anywayz so u knew what to expect ;-) loves ya x ;-) x

Welcome to the forum.
I'm not a foot person myself but there are some of you here and I have posted some screenshots in the past featuring feet for their benefit.
We are still awaiting the arrival of the balloon people. Smile
29-01-2009 20:09
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Cherry (Sex Station) Feet and Soles x Pics x
Well that's the foot fetishists sorted but the tickle fetishists won't be happy until Cherry answers the question "Are your feet ticklish?"

Rolleyes

DG xxx
29-01-2009 20:23
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles