Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Orange primary group

gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

Orange primary group
I've been put into an orange primary group could anyone explain what this is please.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
28-01-2009 22:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

RE: Orange primary group
I guess it means you are on a warning, though I thought there was only yellow or red.

Maybe it is a ginger warning?

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
28-01-2009 22:17
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

A Spider Monkey Wrote:I guess it means you are on a warning, though I thought there was only yellow or red.

No, there's orange too. I've seen someone with with orange before.
28-01-2009 23:30
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

It's ok now boys I had to contact Admin to ask why cos it was to hard to contact me and explain but I have recieved a warning for enhancing a picture of HRH Rachel Cole who took offence to it and demanded it was taken off and because she was polite in the way she asked me I just ignored the request so she got on to admin and I got a warning for my trouble...ooh to be a prima dona

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 23:44 by gingerbloke.)
28-01-2009 23:43
Shandy Offline

look, you broke copyright there mate, to be honest the originals being posted is probably breaking copyright, but she requested your modified one to be removed cos it revealed more of her than she would like in public. its fair enough for her to ask you to take it down. If she'd ask for all the others to be taken down, then i might be inclined to agree with you, but you went too far.

I'm not totally standing up for her cos she really went about it in the wrong way, she should have asked nicely then if you hadn't go to the admin.

How would you like it if someone took a picture of you and put it up on the net for the world to see against your wishes? its just plain wrong. and for that, you're an idiot.
29-01-2009 00:03
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

gingerbloke Wrote:It's ok now boys I had to contact Admin to ask why cos it was to hard to contact me and explain but I have recieved a warning for enhancing a picture of HRH Rachel Cole who took offence to it and demanded it was taken off and because she was polite in the way she asked me I just ignored the request so she got on to admin and I got a warning for my trouble...ooh to be a prima dona

Can you not just take a warning! This is the second thread you have opened because you think you are above the rules.

I read the nice message you sent to me, and i was about to reply to it, then i noticed this thread. If you dont want to respect other peoples wishes that is up to you.
Infringing on copyright material is a serious issue, and could result in legal action against the forum staff.

All this fuss over one picture, how do you think the other members would feel if they tried to log in, and found out the forum had been closed down.

We get away with lots of content on here.
please do not try to spoil it for everyone else.

[Image: Cameronmarshal.jpg]
29-01-2009 00:15
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

mate, learn to respect the forum, i was on red on my first day here, cs i was a retard.

now, i got taken off cs i realised ther wer good people here and i liked it, so i apologised to the users, and to admin and they let me off red.

just accept uv done wrong ginger man

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
29-01-2009 21:22
Shandy Offline

Well said SMC and JohnnyChrist.

its just all round disrespectful behaviour, to the admin, to fellow board members and to the girl involved. You are not above the rules and deserve to be on orange. Accept it and move on and learn from your mistakes or carry on, get banned. Up to you.
29-01-2009 21:37