Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Sarah Daniel - Dayshow Chat, Vids and Caps

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Sarah Daniel - Dayshow Chat, Vids and Caps
Sarah's drawn the short straw set-wise again, this morning. The bloody office set! How can she entice viewers to call in if she's perched on a desk cluttered up with monitors and what-have-you and can't really stretch out or recline properly? Meanwhile on Elite, Cara Brett is languidly alternating between lying on her back and on her front on one of the brilliantly simple, spacious Elite platforms. This one has been fitted out with a sky-blue cover, and with Cara positioned as she is, it somehow evokes the seaside; a lovely sight to behold on a blustery morning in early January. RLC could do worse than model their sets along similar lines: simple shapes and colours that don't distract, and more space for the babes to move around in.
05-01-2012 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Hi - This is Sarah on Mellie's account. Guys, I'm so sorry, but that post was NOT put up by me. I stupidly left my facebook logged in and someone else thought that was funny. I have removed the post and posted an apology on my wall. Anyone who has ever spoken to me should realise that doesn't sound like me at all. So I am sorry if anyone was upset and I will be finding out who did it and having WORDS!!!!

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
05-01-2012 12:04
mellover Offline
Banned

(05-01-2012 12:04 )Mellie D Wrote:  Hi - This is Sarah on Mellie's account. Guys, I'm so sorry, but that post was NOT put up by me. I stupidly left my facebook logged in and someone else thought that was funny. I have removed the post and posted an apology on my wall. Anyone who has ever spoken to me should realise that doesn't sound like me at all. So I am sorry if anyone was upset and I will be finding out who did it and having WORDS!!!!

Do you know something I thought it looked a bit suicidal. This is why I said IF you had wrote it. It just had the ring of one of the bosses.

Edit:

Now there's an idea, you and mellie on nights together. oh my word, now there's a thought.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 14:06 by mellover.)
05-01-2012 14:04
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

just seen it sarah and hope you do have words sarah as whilst i dont mind pranks etc, what this person did wasnt funny at all and makes you and rlc look bad

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2012 14:24
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

(05-01-2012 03:27 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  I was a fan of hers but not anymore I wont lose any sleep if she deltes me

Apolgies for my previous post Sarah and for jumping to conclusions. Im still a fan, either someone at RLC has a sick sense of humor or has it in for you

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
05-01-2012 14:34
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

If that is the case I am appalled at the management or backroom staff of RLC for using these tactics to get at fans to try and increase their call volumes, some of whom have no money to call, some who may have 'circumstances', some who may even believe they have genuine relationships with a girl they once spoke to/tweeted/watched etc, I have read many tweets from genuine people who have reduced themselves to tears or more because they think they have upset their screen 'wife'

This is nothing short of bullying
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 18:02 by simplymarko.)
05-01-2012 18:00
SnSMan Offline
Junior Poster

Chatted with Sarah earlier this evening. She was very upset and couldn't believe the vitriolic abuse she got. It doesn't seem to have mattered much that someone had been so cruel on her Faceebook page. It patently wasn't Sarah & imo, she's one of the most experienced, established and most importantly, kind person in the business.
06-01-2012 00:01
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

very intreaging, well although I appreciate your comments SnSman, there will only really be one person who knows the truth for sure....

ill keep an eye out for other RLC girls getting their facebooks 'hacked' in a similar way. Wink

by the way, has 'Lee' been added as a friend again?
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 00:57 by simplymarko.)
06-01-2012 00:57
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

sorry to hear sarah has been very upset Sad hope she's ok soon and the idiot who did this gets punished

Piper Niven Superfan
06-01-2012 01:15
mellover Offline
Banned

(06-01-2012 00:01 )SnSMan Wrote:  Chatted with Sarah earlier this evening. She was very upset and couldn't believe the vitriolic abuse she got. It doesn't seem to have mattered much that someone had been so cruel on her Faceebook page. It patently wasn't Sarah & imo, she's one of the most experienced, established and most importantly, kind person in the business.

To be fair, you are a fan-boy that always trying to get people to phone her. I often think your her agent!!Big Grin
06-01-2012 01:25

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL