Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Sarah Daniel - Dayshow Chat, Vids and Caps

SnSMan Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sarah Daniel - Dayshow Chat, Vids and Caps
Sarah appaearing Sky channel 950 from 5.30 this morning. She's due to do a night show in the next few days too!
30-12-2011 05:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SnSMan Offline
Junior Poster

Am I the only one watching?! Sarah's back on again this morning and will be doing a rare nightshow tomorrow night, January 1st. Keep up fellas!
31-12-2011 05:43
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Great news that Sarah is doing a night show on the 1st jan,she looks gorgous again today.
31-12-2011 11:50
SnSMan Offline
Junior Poster

Have to agree Chef. Called her myself but seems she's not getting many calls at all. She's very keen to do whatever attracts more callers but seems a little lost to me. She says she's keen to here from anyone with suggestions. IMO the best way to communicate with her (other than by paying £1.53+ a minute!) is on twitter ( @sarahdanielxxx )
31-12-2011 13:35
SnSMan Offline
Junior Poster

Chatted with Sarah the other day. She's back on RLC today from 1:30pm and again in the morning. Seems however that she might be getting tired of low-ish figures during her day shows and might consider giving them up. When I asked if that meant she'd be doing more night shows, she just said "maybe". It would be a great shame if we saw her disappear from days (& nights for that matter) so come on chaps, let's give her a call now & again & tell not to go anywhere!!
04-01-2012 13:15
mellover Offline
Banned

The problem is simple, it's the expense. If it was 30p an min I'm sure the phone would never stop. We can look at her loveliness with out it costing a fortune. Unfortunately in times of recession and uncertainty helping her day time career would be a low priority.
04-01-2012 19:11
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Disturbingly this conversation was found on her facebook wall today which seems to suggest you can only be her friend if you are willing to pay to ring up and chat to her for a wank. One of these poor guys is almost bullied into submission of agreeing to call at 5:30am tomorrow morning to avoid being deleted, poor 'Lee' didnt even get that chance. This lead me to wonder why she thinks she commands such a hold on these fans that they mean so little despite spending much of their day worshiping her?

http://postimage.org/image/lcaatvijb/

I have noticed a few strange status from RLC girls recently criticising the lack of calls and almost begging people to ring in, although I am sure the girls need to get calls to maintain their job, should they really be begging for callers on the promise of free pictures or threatening to delete you from facebook if you dont ring? times are hard for all of us and this may be now taking advantage of the weak willed and vunerable watchers
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 22:36 by simplymarko.)
04-01-2012 22:34
mellover Offline
Banned

(04-01-2012 22:34 )simplymarko Wrote:  Disturbingly this conversation was found on her facebook wall today which seems to suggest you can only be her friend if you are willing to pay to ring

If that's her and not the people she works for, what a nasty piece of work.
05-01-2012 01:43
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

I was a fan of hers but not anymore I wont lose any sleep if she deltes me

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
05-01-2012 03:27
mellover Offline
Banned

(05-01-2012 03:27 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  I was a fan of hers but not anymore I wont lose any sleep if she deltes me

Talk about throwing away and screwing up what would have been a very good career. Rolleyes
05-01-2012 03:55

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL