Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Sexysat is back!!

JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

RE: Sexysat is back!!
what is sexy sat lol

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
28-01-2009 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

Sexy Sat is a forum for all the freeview adult channels available from European satellites. It was initially set up for the Dutch channel SexySat which was a girl chat channel which was very explicit,fingers,dildos etc.The channel is now under new owners and is only nude now and a bit of 'fiddling' still way better than UK stuff but the picture is webstream quality at best.
It now incorporates EuroticTV,Rednight TV,PointX and features a lot of the UK ones although they are not discussed much.Lots of videos and caps that go back a few years and some great European posters who write English better than most guys on here Big Grin Well worth a look!

Dreamlander
28-01-2009 23:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

Shiny Helmet Wrote:Why does everyone's user name there start with von ??
im special mine dosent lol... then again have you hit the english version button i think thats what changes it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-01-2009 00:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Really glad its come back then Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-01-2009 05:40
1337g0d Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks alot, very good site.
If Mauro really doesn't run the site anymore, hopefully the new owner will be just as good.
29-01-2009 18:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

he seems decent enough. i even got an email saying it was up and running again, didnt even have to rejoin, just logged in under my old id and it was home from home... mauro is still the single biggest contributer even though he's no longer the admin...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-01-2009 18:50
theicon Offline
Junior Poster

weird that people re-registered i tried my old user and password and it worked
29-01-2009 19:32