Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

radscan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV 'Tease Hour' Chat and Discussion
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 00:29 by radscan.)
05-07-2011 00:28
Find all posts by this user
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

(03-07-2011 19:07 )londonpete72 Wrote:  I reckon come 9pm Gemma will drop the dress and strutt her stuff in the leopard print bikini she has on underneath, like how she used to dress on The Pad.

Boy how wrong was I! HuhSad
05-07-2011 10:16
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(05-07-2011 00:28 )radscan Wrote:  Now if she can do this: http://www.born2tease.net/emma_spellar/h...4%2F7%2F11

wow that surgeon should be put in front of a firing squad
05-07-2011 11:51
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

this agree with the people who said it was a waste of tme.... yes she didn't change into a different outfit or move more sexually but for me its all about getting 2 hear the day girl talk filth for an hour so it did work for me.....

Id love 2 see Elite make the Hour of tease a regular thing for the day girls.... Not like d have 2 strip off just talk filth on Fone and its a win win all round for caller and Elite bank balance...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 16:21 by Trickster.)
05-07-2011 16:20
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2011 14:18 )bcl Wrote:  It was a bit of fun, Gemma doing an extra hour. Never gonna be much more revealing, as that is the Elite rules from 9-10. It kinda reminded me of the extra 15 mins kate Darcy did the other day on RLC, same outfit. Slightly more provocative movements.

Question is what was Gemmas phone chat like? That will tell you whether or not it was a 'dip your toe in the water' type show, or just cover for an hour of otherwise 'dead' TV time.

If you check back to my previous posts in this thread, I gave a bit of an insight into what her calls were like. To summarise, a bit different but extremely hot!

I think generally speaking the ones who viewed this as a waste of time are the ones who didn't call. I'm sure the callers were extremely pleased with the show, I know I was, and as the callers are the consumers and their opinion matters more than that of just a viewer, then it's been a success.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 18:58 by Scotsman.)
05-07-2011 18:56
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^There must be some very devious call manipulation going on if it's profitable to have an obscure fully dressed dayshow girl on FOUR nightshow channels at the same timeHuh

05-07-2011 19:14
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(05-07-2011 19:14 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^There must be some very devious call manipulation going on if it's profitable to have an obscure fully dressed dayshow girl on FOUR nightshow channels at the same timeHuh

I thought it was a way of giving a sense of occasion about it as a debut for the tease hour. Might happen again for Fernanda, but I doubt if the four channel spread will be ongoing.

Also, not such a big deal for an hour surely?

Further, call manipulation should be pretty much impossible, Gemma was never off the phone. I've noticed she is pretty attentive to the phones on dayshifts as well. If she picks up a mic to speak and a caller rings, she just puts the mic down again Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 19:59 by Roquentin.)
05-07-2011 19:54
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

It's like the quiz shows on TV, some of the stupid night shows getting 500 calls a minute, with astronomical odds of actually being the one to get through with the right answer; but every time someone phones the number for 10 seconds or 10 minutes, it's money in the kitty.

They used to do it with Danica & Alice, 1 girl on 3 channels for 3 hours, so if a call lasts 20 minutes, how many more calls will be made during that call, wait for the menu to finish & how many will then say "Fuck it she's on the phone" & ring off, by which time you've paid maybe £10 for nothing.

05-07-2011 20:47
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

But with Alice and Danica, they were waving the phone and asking for callers on the mic while people were stuck in the queue. Not so much of a problem if the girl has an actual caller, as Gemma apparently did for her whole section (I didn't watch, so can only go by what others have said).

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-07-2011 20:55
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Elite have obviously decided that Gemma's hour on Sunday evening was a success, as they've got Sammi-Jo down for a similar one this Saturday. With that in mind, I suggest renaming this thread just "Elite TV Tease Hour", as there may be more after this next one and I don't think they all need separate threads.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
06-07-2011 19:07
Thread Closed