Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV 'Tease Hour' Chat and Discussion
(03-07-2011 18:35 )radscan Wrote:  Oh I see. Sad All she ever seems to do is tease, I got my hopes up there and everything.annoyed

Forgive me if I am wrong but didn't she use to show more when she was on other channels? She certainly isn't shy about nudity elsewhere it seems including Playboy etc. Also she has done some nice stuff for Only Tease with Emma Spellar so I'd have her down for a 2 4 1 by the end of the year. A man can dream I suppose. Wink

She wore a lot of bikinis and was always grinding etc. on The Pad, which was great but Elite is about 50x duller than The Pad right now so not surprised she's had to calm it down. I believe Emma Spellar is/was happy to do topless shows but couldn't because of some clause in a contract she has? Perhaps Gemma is in a similar situation?
03-07-2011 19:43
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I think with Emma it was that her boobs had signed a separate contract without letting Emma know and there was a major fall out.....literally. Gemma is a smart cookie and wasn't going to make the same mistake so her and her boobs have signed a pre-nip.Wink

Man cannot live on head alone.
03-07-2011 20:08
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I couldnt stay in to watch Gemma on the day show. Any indication for tonight? Did she seem to put in a practice sway or two? hehe or did she talk about the hour later?
03-07-2011 20:50
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Well she's on now, in exactly the same outfit she's been wearing all day. Like I said this morning, visually it's no different. Edit: It's true about the outfit. However, I can't say the same about her facial expressions Smile
Also, can I suggest any caps from this hour go in this thread? It seems pointless making a new caps & vids thread just for one hour.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 21:23 by eagle_si.)
03-07-2011 21:08
DionneFan Offline
Senior Poster

Oh man, what I'd give to have Gemma stay beyond 10 tonight....

Big Grin
03-07-2011 21:14
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Novel experience, flicking through the channels to find commited dayshow girl on all 4 nightshow channels at same time.......

03-07-2011 21:25
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

Would be nice to see more of Gemma past 10 o'clock, but it prob wont happen.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
03-07-2011 21:45
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

From what Gemma has just said, this extra hour she's doing tonight is a 'one-off'. Oh well.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 21:47 by Chilly.)
03-07-2011 21:45
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(03-07-2011 21:45 )Chilly Wrote:  From what Gemma has just said, this extra hour she's doing tonight is a 'one-off'. Oh well.

which means she will be back next week
03-07-2011 21:51
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, wow, wow!! Gemma is a dirty little minx!

I called right away hoping to be the first one on before the rush started but had to listen and for the first few minutes the chat was no different to daytime stuff: Are you single, what do you look like, what do you like about me etc. so I was disappointed but Gemma built it up and built it up from there, whether through choice or she was just loosening up but it was hot as fuck!

I eventually got to chat to her and she had loosened up a lot by then but she has a great way of teasing for a while before launching into the full blown dirty talk. The regular night girls must just be jaded when it comes to night time calls because anytime a quality day girl does it, they flourish on the phone!
03-07-2011 21:51
Thread Closed