Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion
Gemma doing what she oughta the first time around on these tease hours. Love it. That is some figure.
03-04-2012 21:14
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Hannah Martin - Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids
As the schedule says that Hannah is on for an extra half hour till 10:30, it’s worth starting this Wink There’s no point having two separate threads though, for something that may just be a one-off.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-02-2013 22:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hannah Martin - Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids
Hope she doesn't pull a Gemma, and have black tape on show. That would just be silly laugh
09-02-2013 22:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Bum crack but no breasts? Very strange 10pm session.

From the caps, it looks no different to her day shows.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 05:36 by mrmann.)
10-02-2013 05:23
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Well I don't think many people could seriously have expected her to whip her top off as soon as the clock struck ten. I suspect Hannah stayed the extra half an hour as a favour and, as she's not on now, she got this morning off in return.
Edit: She is on now, so it was just a lie-in they gave her.

I hope RRROGER approves of this thread being created Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 10:19 by eagle_si.)
10-02-2013 07:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wasnt expecting hannah to go topless last night. did like her going pretty much bare arsed Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
10-02-2013 11:51
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

Well im going to have to be a stick in the mud and say what a waste of time Hannah has now done three later shows and jack shit.....at least do something because she is taking someone's slot that would at least go topless if these daytime girls are going to make the step up do something or leave to the big girls.................rant over

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
24-02-2013 23:43
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

[fanboypost] I thought the "day girls not getting their tits out on nights" argument had been consigned to history. Obviously I was wrong Huh
Hannah said on cam last week that she'll go topless on cam, but not on TV. As for the "taking someone else's slot" bit, there were three other girls on for Hannah's second hour, so there was still plenty of choice for those who just wanted to watch a girl with her tits out Wink I'd rather watch a fully-clothed Hannah than a topless Mica any day of the week [/fanboypost]

24-02-2013 23:58
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

I'm enjoying her night shows and yes would love to see her get her tits out, it is annoying when day girls won't go topless, sadly this is still happening and not just on this channel, but as she's stunning I'll give her a bit of leeway, for now, at least it's a move in the right direction, she does topless and nude, pics, so maybe soon.
25-02-2013 15:44
dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

If they aren't going to get their kit off properly, the daytime girls should stick to the dayshows.
25-02-2013 20:51
Thread Closed