Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Hannah Martin - Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids
(03-03-2013 07:28 )bman466 Wrote:  Is anyone gonna post a video of the second tease hour from last night! Gutted missed show and desperate for vid!!! Not enough Hannah on here!! Thanks people!!

My original thread opener for Gemma Hiles show 'til 1am got reposted by the MODs, on the grounds it was tease hour (4 hours), to her dayshow thread, despite raunchy if not naked show, so why does this thread exist, unlike Gemma's late shows none of the content is any different to Hannah's dayshow stuff........

Here's link to my video of last night's entire show, posted in Hannah' dayshow thread....
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1223072

03-03-2013 08:51
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(03-03-2013 08:51 )RRROGER Wrote:  My original thread opener for Gemma Hiles show 'til 1am got reposted by the MODs, on the grounds it was tease hour (4 hours), to her dayshow thread, despite raunchy if not naked show, so why does this thread exist, unlike Gemma's late shows none of the content is any different to Hannah's dayshow stuff........

It exists because I created it. Pretty simple really Wink It didn't get moved or merged by the mods, so clearly they see nothing wrong with having it here.
As for it not being any different to her daytime stuff, just have another look at the caps I posted last night. If she looked like that in the middle of the day, one or two people would be onto Ofcom faster than you can say "John Bordo"

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
03-03-2013 09:28
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^Content of Hannahs "night" shows is less risque than most of Red Light 9'til 10 shows; in that context it makes a nonsense of Skateguys decision to repost my Gemma Hiles thread when she stayed 'til 1am & despite her staying covered up her outfit & demeanour were very nightshow where Hannah's show could have been viewed any time.

To compound the stupid situation, Quiqems is happily posting in Hannah's nightshow thread, none of the content close to nightshow material, yet he was persistently posting Gemma's nightshow stuff in her dayshow thread despite some of it topless or very risque, including nipple slips/flashes.

03-03-2013 14:00
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Such a cutie. Any chance of her ever going back on night's? Thanks for the caps lads.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
04-03-2013 07:25
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion
Not too sure who the babe is that's wearing the black stretched leotard on channels 938 but I'd love her teasing me for hours
wearing only that
On the day shows and trying her hardest to not show them gorgeous tits and beautiful body
I've seen her a few times but I don't know her name unfortunately but she looks proper class in that really sexy outfit and its nice seeing Sophia on the show showing them super hot nipples

I think my nip slip fetish is just because I enjoy babes being fun,flirting & teasing with their outfits all ditzy an glamorous Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
25-11-2013 23:20
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

i think its mica martinez in the leotard and with the performance on the tv and phones lately i think she should just go to days.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 03:15 by andyfletch25m.)
26-11-2013 03:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

mica's performance on tv won't make her go to days. also mica has to be good on the phones and bringing in the calls given that she is still on nights. the moment she isn't bringing in the calls, s66 will take her off nights. they wont take her off because of how she is on tv and how she is on the phones unless as ive just said she isn't bringing in the calls

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2013 10:49
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

have you spoken recently on the phone with her the last two times was depressing not again, normally really lovely it might just be my experience though, she does get a good flow of calls so you are right.
26-11-2013 19:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No I haven't spoken to mica. Was just saying what will determine whether or not mica stays on nights is whether or not she brings the calls in.

Hope next time you ring mica, your call is better. Was probably having an off night when you've called her recently

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2013 20:40
Thread Closed