Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Levi - Chat, Caps & Vids

jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Levi - Chat & Caps
Appreciate the reply Levi. Looking forward to Thursday!
19-07-2011 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Levixxx Offline
Princess Levi

AAAAH bbe i will be on in the next week or so . I'll let u know the date when i get it

(19-07-2011 16:35 )Tintin Wrote:  I think i speak for every 1 when i say, Levi will you post a few Naughty pics of your self plz or if you want you can pm me some?? Big Grin

Most of us missed your 1st shebangs show not only that i joined the shebangs site on Saturday night just to see you but as you said you didn't know the Address. If i had of know that you couldn't get to shebangs i wouldn't of wasted money joining it Sad Sad

oh gordon bennett lol. it was fun today, make sure u watch me on tv tom night and me and bonnie will be doing adultwork next wednesday xx

(19-07-2011 12:34 )gtm2009 Wrote:  Anyone know if she will be on adultwork by anychance today at some point. As you can probably guess im pretty desperate for a show with her lol. But who can blame me she is absolutey gorgeous pure sex on legs defo my fav babe these days by far
20-07-2011 20:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Looking forward to the secretary outfit tomorrow. It would be good to see Levi in a whole variety of different costumes to start each show before slowly peeling out of them all. Policewoman, nurse, masseuse, sailor, soldier, - the outfit possibilities are very interesting and with such a magnificent body she can't go wrong Heart

20-07-2011 21:06
gtm2009 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Quote:oh gordon bennett lol. it was fun today, make sure u watch me on tv tom night and me and bonnie will be doing adultwork next wednesday xx

Haha lol. yeah the show was amazing and i will be watching you tonight wont be able to take my eyes off you. Look forward 2 our next show on adultwork to get my cam bk on for you Wink Speak soon gordon bennett haha lol x x x
21-07-2011 16:11
Levixxx Offline
Princess Levi

OMG just noticed I'm ur babe of the month! Woop woop! Thanks honey that is so nice, massive hugs and kisses to u, and carry on capping me. I love all the pics u put up xxx
(20-07-2011 21:06 )snookered147 Wrote:  Looking forward to the secretary outfit tomorrow. It would be good to see Levi in a whole variety of different costumes to start each show before slowly peeling out of them all. Policewoman, nurse, masseuse, sailor, soldier, - the outfit possibilities are very interesting and with such a magnificent body she can't go wrong Heart
21-07-2011 19:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Levixxx Offline
Princess Levi

On my way to RLC right now...slightly concerned about this coach I am travelling on though...there is a strong smell of burning rubber or a burning clutch!!! I will be on air from 10pm guys in my slutty secretary outfit, so make sure u join me in my office tonight for some fun!! Mwaaaaaah PS and put up some good caps...I love them!!! Xxx
21-07-2011 19:31
schmoo Away
Master Poster

So where is secretary Levi!?

Of the four girls on the schedule for tonight, we have seen them all. Levi is not listed on the schedule, nor have we seen her (yet?) Can anybody care to explain..?
21-07-2011 23:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

levi must be the floating babe tonight so should start appearing when babes go on breaks

Piper Niven Superfan
21-07-2011 23:07
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Maybe, but i don't think so. When Rebecca appeared earlier, she said that was her role tonight..
21-07-2011 23:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

musnt be on then

Piper Niven Superfan
21-07-2011 23:16

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL