Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

funny stories

Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

funny stories
hey guys i will be making a new thread soon with all of my photoshoot pics and videos on it to keep u entertained but first i thort id make an unual fun thread of all the most funniest and embarrassing moments i and you have experienced, i thort this thread would make u smile and laugh Smile so do tell im ready for your embartassing experiences and i will tell u all mine hehe...........so go on whos first?????????????????????
27-01-2009 22:36
Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

RE: funny stories
u ali wats your mose embarrassing moments and funny storys
27-01-2009 22:41
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

ok lol i have LOADS!!!!

ill tell u my most recent and this was at work .........

last friday after my shift at work i went downstairs to the work office where all the office staff where sitting at there desks and my boss was sitting, i spoke to him abit about work and i swore, and infront of me sat a man with blonde hair and he said " oi dont swear" so i then looked at my boss and this girl and i pulled a face and stuck my fingers up at him behind hes back , the people in the office started laughing and this man turnt around and said "are you pulling faces at me" i then carried on thinking i was funny because my boss was laughing at me, i turnt around and saw a guitar which belong to this man so i took the piss out of this guitar........so being a pain in the bum i say godbye to everyone and my boss shouts "bye ally" so i say bye back, then this other man shouts " bye ally" to wich i reply " whos that " then everyone laughs again.

i then go out the room and ask this girl "who is that man" to which she replys " thats ur big boss"!!!!

oh my flipping shitty god my mouth fell to the floor !!! lol i dont think i can face going back lol x

thats embarrassing!!!!!
27-01-2009 22:54
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

lololol and ur still working lolol wat u like ally lolol
27-01-2009 22:57
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

i know what a knob i am sometimes oh my gosh i do things like that all the time, i think people keep me working there as the work clown lol!! i just amuse them lol! ! xxx
27-01-2009 22:58
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

we gald ur working on tv and not in some boring office lol
27-01-2009 23:01
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

One place i worked,i did'nt find out until the Monday morning i got into work what i had said to this lass called Fiona on a Friday night.In a pissed up stupor,i said to her,ive been with some fat birds in my time,but i'd would'nt mind waking up with you.Needless to say i avoided eye contact with her all day.She did forgive me,but i did feel awful about it.
How many threads are you doing.lol

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
27-01-2009 23:19
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

lol oh dear i bet her face was a right picture when u told her that lol!!

i remember at my old work a man come to work and was moaning all day and it really pissed me off so i shouted across the room " oh my god please stop moaning its not as if someones died is it?!!!

everyone looked at me in horror, no one had botherd telling me this mans dad had died a few days before!!

how bad is that!!!
27-01-2009 23:25
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

madhead you do know how to put your foot in it lol

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
27-01-2009 23:28
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Evening boys and girls - it's nice to be back after almost a week. I see I've been missing plenty! Might as well pitch in with a typically Shady moment from back when I was a lad in retail, working for one of the big electricals. One of the sales guys was nice enough, but always...and I mean always, blagged the sexy lady customers before we could get near them. Bastard! We were just jealous to be honest, as he had the chat and the balls and we didn't.

Anyway, one day I see him race over to yet another young lady, only this time she was not what you'd call a babe. I know this sounds bad and you shouldn't judge by looks, but she was not nice at all. Anyway, I wander past and make up some rubbish excuse to have a brief word with him while she waits. I say "Bloody hell mate, she's not your usual standard - bit of a dog".

Realising he can't actually hit me or let the girl know what I just said, he just leans right into me and growls "That's my fucking sister!"

There is no amount of back tracking, begging, pleading or just plain grovelling gets you out of that one.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

30-01-2009 19:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV