Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
m8 i aint gona bother replying other than this. i got the answer i wanted off lori and repped her for it. so i have no need to say anything else.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 15:23 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 15:22
Find all posts by this user
LittleL Offline
Senior Poster

Couldn't of said it better myself Shandyman!!! Lol!xxx

http://www.LoriBuckby.com - Be there.... or be square!!!!!
28-01-2009 15:24
Shandy Offline

ta lori Smile its rare i speak up and say what i think and in this case i had to Smile

hexit, i wanted to stop talkin about it a coupla posts ago, but you just wouldn't give up and it wound me up and couldn't ignore it.
28-01-2009 15:28
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

great show last night lori. very sexy indeed. shame pic quality of the show not so good.

for the peeps without freeview, been doing a bit of editing of last nights shows. will upload shortly. no see through vid though.

checked all the recordings. i am 2 vids short. oh well. what a night 2 have a fault! guess we have 2 settle for vids of lori lookin hot!

Vid 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/190670162/Lo...1-2009.WMV

Vid 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/190678094/Lo...09.WMV.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/190679659/Lo...09.WMV.002

Vid 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/190690083/Lo...1-2009.WMV

join both files of vid 2 with hjsplit

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 16:49 by Josh.)
28-01-2009 15:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

Josh, you're a legend mate Smile don't worry about the see thru vid Smile appreciate the time and effort!! Cool
28-01-2009 15:46
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

Here's some caps i have from last night!

sorry for the Quility of some pics - took them from my phone!

28-01-2009 17:32
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

some more!

28-01-2009 17:44
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

FOR THE RECORD! I'm a huge Lori fan,
I believed i named her my 2nd fav girl. However i'm wondering how this is going to work. I'm not sure who earns the most between Day & Night-girls (imagine night-girls) but if girls are getting different rates, Are day-time girls getting a boost when doing PG's (if so can't believe Nightime-girls would be happy if their not gonna show)
Also if Nightime-girls asked to do daytime shows, Would the day-girls be happy for them to do it, bearing in mind it would affect their income (shifts and website) I know some girls have moved from night-time such as Toya and Anna, However they have remained as day-time girls and not tried to do both.
I know PG's may not be a topless show, However in the last 5 weeks the only girls not to show are Lori & Lynsey. I have a feeling that there could be problems ahead if daytime-girls are going to get preferential treatment! This isn't a moan because i'm desperate to see them topless, I watch PP more than any other show including the sky channels because Paige, Lori, Emma are my favs.

FOR THE RECORD! I'm a huge Lori and Lynsey fan!Smile
28-01-2009 18:22
minerwilly Offline
Junior Poster

if anyone really wants to see lori's tits just go to http://www.popstargirls.co.uk and search for lori buckby. Voila, lori's tits. :-)
28-01-2009 19:58
thelynseyatkinson Offline
purelynsey.com

haha . . oh gosh the drama ... well done lori Smile love ya babe hehe ... ummm and hexit had a little read thru ths, sumthng caught my eye and jus so u no today i did not hav my legs spread trying to get calls. there are CERTAIN CHANNELS with ther legs spread, licking lips, sucking fingers, and dancing around sexily literally BEGGING for calls. so pls dont get it twisted. i do wot i do and i have always been the way iam compared to emma and paige, bcoz they do wot they do, lik me and lori do wot we do. and if i want a call, i know EXACTLY how to get one. and spreading my legs is not the way i do it. its daytime tv and offcom are always watching, i dnt wnt to lose my place on the show.
i dont want to argue with you over all this bcoz seriously its gettin a bit annoying now, but if you thnk im doing bad on BSday and lori is, you should maybe look at the bigger picture coz its staring you right in the face almost on a daily basis .. oh and nite now hehe il be on PG again nxt month by the way Smile
28-01-2009 20:52
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles