glamour idols

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Cara Brett - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cara Brett Chat & Discussion
(21-06-2011 19:11 )Chilly Wrote:  It's going to be the best show ever! Big Grin Cara told brinsford she's gettin' her tits out, and that she'll also be doing a 2-4-1. Think Miss Brett has learnt a fair amount from the other daytime gals who've appeared on nights, so it wouldn't surprise me if she just gets on with it, rather than doing a 4-hour tease type show.

Nice to see your psychology course is going well Chilly.Wink
21-06-2011 20:04
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Cara Brett - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Bit eager aren't we brinsford. It's still over 2 weeks till cara's debut. I to am looking forward to it but am not expecting too much. Especially for her debut. I'm sure that cara will not want to disappoint though

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2011 20:05
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Definately a night to look out for, but I don't think we should get too overboard just yet. Lets see how it pans out. Remember Cara's new to nights so might not be comfortable going all out on her debut. Lets give Cara and all the rest of the girls time to get settled in gradually. No point putting too much pressure on the night, because inevitably if hopes are too high, people are going to be disappointed.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-06-2011 20:12
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Good news!. Lets just hope for the best a. That she turns up.
b. she goes topless. c. She enjoys it enough to do it again
21-06-2011 22:45
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Well for now at least it isn't gonna be happening,

Her latest tweet

Night Show 6th July is CANCELLED! I'm so sorry boys Sad was really lookin forward to it ..ill make it up 2u all with more cheeky vids &pics x
24-06-2011 07:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Ah well hopefully happen soon. Can't wait to see brinsford's reaction lol

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2011 08:04
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(24-06-2011 07:57 )bcl Wrote:  Well for now at least it isn't gonna be happening,

Her latest tweet

Night Show 6th July is CANCELLED! I'm so sorry boys Sad was really lookin forward to it ..ill make it up 2u all with more cheeky vids &pics x

There's a shock. If there was one genuinely planned I'd be stunned. me thinks it was a prank all along. I mean how, or rather why, would they cancel a show two weeks away ? Does she know she'll be ill ahead of time ? Or, has she all of a sudden realised she's not allowed to do it for some contractual reason ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-06-2011 09:07
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

Really bad news.
Hopefully it will be soon.

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
24-06-2011 09:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(21-06-2011 20:12 )Regenerated Wrote:  Definately a night to look out for, but I don't think we should get too overboard just yet. Lets see how it pans out. Remember Cara's new to nights so might not be comfortable going all out on her debut. Lets give Cara and all the rest of the girls time to get settled in gradually. No point putting too much pressure on the night, because inevitably if hopes are too high, people are going to be disappointed.

Especially true bearing in mind she has always stated in the past that she won't do nightshows(there's even a vid on here where she makes it clear she didn't want to) so this is a bit of a big step

Most of the girls who have tried nights have been successful but some haven't.Cara has no trouble bearing her boobs off screen and flashing nipples regularly but it's got to be a fairly big jump when 'coded' chat isn't 'coded' anymore;)As anyone who has rung a nightshow and had to wait for connection to a girl will tell you for every straightfoward 'knock one out caller' there is always a more unusual caller with 'unusual' tastes waiting in the wingsWink

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
24-06-2011 09:52
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

I KNEW IT did anyone seriously believe cara would do a nightshow coz i didnt just knew this was going to happen and she hasnt said if she is doing one at a later date which means she now isnt doing one at all and she says shell do some cheeky pics and vids to make up for it well i dont think it does you could see the euphoria building and i think shes bottled it
24-06-2011 10:17
Thread Closed 

glamour idols