babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

SASHA YAY

rover Offline

RE: SASHA YAY
Sound good to me.Tongue
Don't drink to much coffee or red bull are you ll do yourself an injury with all that bouncing up and down.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
28-01-2009 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

thats right Sasha Smile staying positive will show you the way Smile

take care of yourself Sasha and remember , never stop believing and live every single day to the full Smile

keep up the awesome work , lots of love from your hardest fan xxxxxxxxx

sasha Wrote:Thanks Kalel darling and all you regular boys in my section

Its real nice to be in the company of real men.

Every now and then a bad apple shows up and its really sad.

I find ignorancy abhorant and refuse to associate with lower energies anymore.

Leave em to get their bad calmer because it allways comes back worse.

Sorry for sounding off but I'm trying to be positive this year and don't want people who feed off peoples misery around me as I've been immersed in it in the past.

Take care of number one guys and look after those who are good to you

Love you'se lot

Sasha xx

kalel76 Wrote:i thought you were great sasha Tongue x x
28-01-2009 21:15
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Chris,

You cushion my fall - what an angel!

The way I look at life now is not to get too immersed in the drama and to take a watchers perspective.

Its far more empowering - do you know what I mean?

I am just a human being who is bound by human error so therefore after all the bullying that I've allowed myself to be subjected to over the last five years - all them broken bones and the mind numbing abuse qualifies me as a succesor of life.

I am proud that I've reached this level of self realisation at under the age of thirty.

The reason why I am protective of whats left of my reputation is because I'm in a stage of my life where I'm just getting my family back - NOT my mother, but my brother and father and sister who i havent seen for five years.

These relatives have played a key part in me becoming strong after the trauma left from this perpetrator.

All I ask for is some respect in being able to conduct my daily life without the upset of humiliation.

I'm starting to beleive that I might be worthy of being happy after all this.

If people want to drive me down again - thats their intention. I will try and keep strong for my boys

Sash xx

chrisdaniels Wrote:thats right Sasha Smile staying positive will show you the way Smile

take care of yourself Sasha and remember , never stop believing and live every single day to the full Smile

Sorry for sounding off but I'm trying to be positive this year and don't want people who feed off peoples misery around me as I've been immersed in it in the past.

Love you'se lot

Sasha xx

28-01-2009 21:30
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

inspiring words Sasha , and i think you are a succesor of life and you should be proud of yourself because you have stayed strong and not given up even when times have been tough and that is a brilliant achievement Smile

i think a lot of people can be inspired by what you have done .. they can learn how to stay strong , how to stay positive Smile

And they can also learn that even when they feel vulnerable , they can always overcome that by being hopeful , strong and not taking their eyes of the dream they want to come true

now i think that is impressive stuff Sasha : to live through tough times and not give up Smile

just remember , always look up to the sky when you need guidence Smile

god bless , keep up the awesome work , lots of love from your hardest fan , chris xxxxxx

sasha Wrote:Thanks Chris,

The way I look at life now is not to get too immersed in the drama and to take a watchers perspective.

I am just a human being who is bound by human error so therefore after all the bullying that I've allowed myself to be subjected to over the last five years - all them broken bones and the mind numbing abuse qualifies me as a succesor of life.

I am proud that I've reached this level of self realisation at under the age of thirty.

The reason why I am protective of whats left of my reputation is because I'm in a stage of my life where I'm just getting my family back - NOT my mother, but my brother and father and sister who i havent seen for five years.

These relatives have played a key part in me becoming strong after the trauma left from this perpetrator.

All I ask for is some respect in being able to conduct my daily life without the upset of humiliation.

If people want to drive me down again - thats their intention. I will try and keep strong for my boys

Sash xx

chrisdaniels Wrote:thats right Sasha Smile staying positive will show you the way Smile

Love you'se lot

Sasha xx

04-02-2009 23:55
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Chris is there any way we can get your awesome video you pm'd me up on here in a new thread baby?

I think its amazing and worthwhile for people to read

xxx

chrisdaniels Wrote:inspiring words Sasha , and i think you are a succesor of life and you should be proud of yourself because you have stayed strong and not given up even when times have been tough and that is a brilliant achievement Smile

i think a lot of people can be inspired by what you have done .. they can learn how to stay strong , how to stay positive Smile

And they can also learn that even when they feel vulnerable , they can always overcome that by being hopeful , strong and not taking their eyes of the dream they want to come true

now i think that is impressive stuff Sasha : to live through tough times and not give up Smile

just remember , always look up to the sky when you need guidence Smile

god bless , keep up the awesome work , lots of love from your hardest fan , chris xxxxxx

sasha Wrote:Thanks Chris,

Sash xx

Love you'se lot

Sasha xx

06-02-2009 00:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV