Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A couple of old channel IDs wanted

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

A couple of old channel IDs wanted
I may have asked about one of these before, so apologies if that's the case.

I think both of these harked backed to before their move to the 900s. The first had a similar screen setup to the original Babestation (a main section with a couple of girls and three smaller viewing widows down the right-hand side). I remember it being far ruder than any of the others with one girl in particular who would pleasure herself quite openly on the main screen (with a caller) while the two other girls read out texts. I also have a very fond memory of one girl who did a show in sheer tights (not with the opague gusset like the ones Faye likes to wear, but completely transparent). I think it may have been located on channel 214, but that's only a vague guess.

The second was, I think, hidden away in the 700s of all places. There were about half a dozen babeshows at the time, but I only discovered this one when I joined a Danni O'Neal group at yahoo. Everyone was saying how much better it was than the others because they'd do practically anything you requested. Unfortunatley, by the time I found it, it was pretty poor (unless the posters in the group were exaggerating). Anyway, the set was a massive bed in quite a big studio. The camera was fixed and quite far away. There were about four girls on the bed at any one time.

Any help in IDing these would be much appreciated.
07-06-2011 17:09
Find all posts by this user
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: A couple of old channel IDs wanted
I'm not 100% sure about the first one but if your referring to the channel that later became Babecast, I beleive it was called FreeSexTv.
With regards to the channels in the 700s, I never knew about them until I just read your post.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
07-06-2011 17:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, SYBORG, but let me jst clear up. There was only this one in the 700s, which I why I didn't know about it. The others were dotted about in various other places (before the 900s came into effect).

As for your answer. I always thought Babecast was Babestations sister channel back then (weren't they the only two in existence at first, and for quite some time?). I'm afraid FreeSexTV doesn't ring any bells, but that doesn't mean much.
07-06-2011 17:53
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

If I can remember correctly, FreeSexTv was the 2nd babechannel to launch and then was rebranded to Babecast after a few weeks in which it got tamed down.
When FreeSexTv first lauched, it was normally hosted by Rebecca Smythe and Jane Whitehouse, on a couple of nights they would say that if they got x amount of texts they would get naked and on a couple of occasions flashed their gash.
I can only remember this one because the only other channel I can think of was Babestar that started a few months later.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
07-06-2011 18:26
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-06-2011 18:26 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  When FreeSexTv first lauched, it was normally hosted by Rebecca Smythe and Jane Whitehouse... [snip]

Bloody hell, I think you're right, SYBORG! As soon as I saw the name Jane Whitehouse it all clicked. It was Whitehouse that used to lie there pleasuring herself and it was also her who wore the sheer tights (no knickers) I mentioned.

Well done, sir! Now if only I could identify this one with the huge bed in the massive studio that was hidden away in the 700s...
07-06-2011 19:49
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2011 18:26 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  If I can remember correctly, FreeSexTv was the 2nd babechannel to launch and then was rebranded to Babecast after a few weeks in which it got tamed down.
When FreeSexTv first lauched, it was normally hosted by Rebecca Smythe and Jane Whitehouse, on a couple of nights they would say that if they got x amount of texts they would get naked and on a couple of occasions flashed their gash.
I can only remember this one because the only other channel I can think of was Babestar that started a few months later.

Gush I remember that first show with Rebecca Smith and Sarah Louise .It was like whole new world with a transparent dress and know knickers Smile I wonder if we would ever see the caps off those shows. GameNetwork was the King back then lol still the kids moms they started that crazy campaign to kick the babechannels out
24-06-2011 18:57
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-06-2011 18:57 )seancarterjz Wrote:  GameNetwork was the King back then lol still the kids moms they started that crazy campaign to kick the babechannels out

Well even I will concede that using a channel - dedicated to console gaming during the day - to broadcast a live, adult babeshow at night wasn't the best or most responsible decision ever Big Grin
25-06-2011 16:52
terence Offline

the kids are sitting there watching a cod walk through and then BANG! 9 o'clock big set of tit's on screen!!!Big Laugh

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2011 16:56 by terence.)
25-06-2011 16:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV