Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
(27-09-2012 20:37 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(27-09-2012 20:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Pot calling kettle black springs to mind here.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Not that phrase againBig Laugh

Now look dan, just a few words spring to mind here - in fact you can make a phrase out of them: "A few words spring to mind here." bladewave Now, never let it be said that I've ever tried to prevent anyone from having their say before completely disregarding all the bits that pick holes in my triumphantly solipsistic world-view and launching into another self-regarding burst of truth telling and telling it exactly like it is (which may or may not be the same thing). Sometimes a pot, or indeed a kettle, is oblivious to the nature of the dark hue coating its outer surface, and in those instances, never let it be said that I've ever tried to prevent a couple of words ever springing to mind in order to let that pot know exactly what colour it is. Cool Spreading truth in the world isn't an easy task, let me tell you, but God, Queen Elizabeth and The Proclaimers have entrusted me with that task, and I won't shirk from it, no matter what the cost. Fortunately, my own cookware never becomes discoloured, because I clean it regularly. I wash it nightly in The Truth.
27-09-2012 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In responce yet again to the truth you are stating that the current shows don't meet my sleazy expectation levels bladewave

Easy answer to that one - The babe channels have allways been sleazy, let's not hide from the truth of the matter here (shit I used your username again) Big Laugh

2nd Point - You said maybe 24 hour babe channels are all the rage up in my kneck of the woods. Once again -Easy answer to that one.

Yes - I have SKY and the babe channels have been broadcasting 24/7 for some time now, and as far as I'm aware don't require a subscription to view them as you seem to think.

Also I have had many relationships with the opposite sex if you wish to lower the tone and delve into my social life.

2nd Point - I also have female friends and no when I ring them up I speak to them like anybody else, I do not phone them up for a sexy chat.

This debate is supposed to be about Storm TV, not about taking cheap shots at other members. Once again I rest my case Cool
27-09-2012 21:49
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(27-09-2012 21:05 )Addison Wrote:  triumphantly solipsistic world-view.

This alone is worth a thanks.

Arguing about frame rates, 26p and £1.53p a minute, the quality or lack thereof, Claire Balding and Crufts analogies and a hero emerges with a few words to put you all in your place. Wink

Rubbish, used to be one of the best, picture on Storm now, as one who used to trawl through 'sexy' French movies on the four channels before scatterlite I have nothing detrimental to say against girls who are willing to expose their breasts on a nightly basis. You kids don't know you're born. Wink

I'll bet Storm are well chuffed at the increase response on their thread on this forum.

Oh and bow down before Addison's eloquence. Wink
27-09-2012 21:51
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(27-09-2012 21:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In responce yet again to the truth you are stating that the current shows don't meet my sleazy expectation levels bladewave

Easy answer to that one - The babe channels have allways been sleazy, let's not hide from the truth of the matter here (shit I used your username again) Big Laugh

2nd Point - You said maybe 24 hour babe channels are all the rage up in my kneck of the woods. Once again -Easy answer to that one.

Yes - I have SKY and the babe channels have been broadcasting 24/7 for some time now, and as far as I'm aware don't require a subscription to view them as you seem to think.

Also I have had many relationships with the opposite sex if you wish to lower the tone and delve into my social life.

2nd Point - I also have female friends and no when I ring them up I speak to them like anybody else, I do not phone them up for a sexy chat.

This debate is supposed to be about Storm TV, not about taking cheap shots at other members. Once again I rest my case Cool

Don't take shit personal fella,if your prepared to insult me,be prepared for for me to be equally facetious.
I've moved on already,water off a ducks back to me,I'm a grown arsed man I'm not going to start bleeting on....just refrain from name calling and It's all good,if not,I'm still good.
27-09-2012 22:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well you've said your piece and I've said mine the truth, you fight a good battle BTW Smile so yes I'll happily declare it a draw. Let bygones be bygones, let's not have this thread degenerate into a tit for tat argument otherwise the subject matter at hand loses it's meaning. We'll agree to disagree on this occassion.

I'll quite happily shake your hand and call a truce, but in saying that knowing where it's probably been probably best not Big Laugh I'm only joking with you, seriously mate no hard feelings Smile

Fuck me I love a good scrap Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 22:33 by Scottishbloke.)
27-09-2012 22:22
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

If nothing else, Storms current hiring policy and current output is sparking plenty of debate! Smile

Yes the pic is shit, yes the webstream sucks but i have watched this channel more in the last 3 weeks than i have in the last 2 years combined!

Why? Cos they took a chance and looked for something different/alternative and fuck me they lowered the extortionate prices that other competitors charge (as much as £2 on some channels if you call via mobile) to 26p??? And some people seem to have a problem with that???

You can yearn for the days of Courtney and Hannah etc but they're gone (not that i liked Courtney anyway) so you have to move on...

I like what Storm have done (especially with hiring Lesley) and lowering the price is just something that you need to take advantage of whilst its there if you are a regular caller on the channels. I'm sure soon, if Storm deliver on the promise of improved pic quality, webstream etc that the prices will again sky rocket so get in there while you can!
27-09-2012 23:26
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(27-09-2012 23:26 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  If nothing else, Storms current hiring policy and current output is sparking plenty of debate! Smile

Yes the pic is shit, yes the webstream sucks but i have watched this channel more in the last 3 weeks than i have in the last 2 years combined!

Why? Cos they took a chance and looked for something different/alternative and fuck me they lowered the extortionate prices that other competitors charge (as much as £2 on some channels if you call via mobile) to 26p??? And some people seem to have a problem with that???

The fucking telephone lines would melt if they charged 26p a minute if and when Jemma Jey returns to Storm.

I tried to work out the figures for how many extra listener ins they would need to start making more money than at £1.53 an hour but I actually bored myself and gave up. Wink
27-09-2012 23:36
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I still like Storm a great deal and think it's a good channel, although it's a shame about the picture. What's the story there? Are they making a cost saving perhaps or is a better picture going to return? I did read through the threads as this is no doubt addressed somewhere, but I couldn't find the relevant posts.
28-09-2012 10:51
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Storm's story is that they've introduced new equipment into the studio and it's taking time to 'settle in', hence the bad picture quality.

I don't believe this and neither does anyone else in this thread. I think they've deliberately reduced picture quality and passed the uplink cost savings on to fund cheaper phone calls. It's probably just an experiment and no doubt influenced by XXXpanded's business model.

It'll be interesting to see how long they keep it up.
28-09-2012 11:22
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

anyone know when jemma jey is back ? thats if shes coming back at all, shes a ray of sunshine on storm and i surely miss her shows
28-09-2012 12:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV