Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Discussion and thoughts
(05-10-2009 21:15 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  
(05-10-2009 02:56 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Bob, I’m going to be blunt. Tonight’s direction was awful!

For the first time since launching you give us a girl who is ready and willing to entertain. A girl who doesn’t shy away from a little self-relief. A girl who doesn’t bother with any of this silly inner-thigh rubbing or hovering her hand over her crotch, and what do you do? You crush any enthusiasm she has with your over-cautious and self-censoring direction. The cameraman tonight flatly refused to shoot below Carly’s waist whenever her hand strayed in that direction, and if her bottom half was in shot when her hand came into view, he very quickly made sure it didn’t stay that way. How frustrating must it be for your callers when they ask the girl on screen to rub their pussy and thenwatch their hand disappear only for the cameraman not to follow? Have you not been watching Elite and Bangbabes over the last few nights? What you see there is why those channels are the two biggest players and why their girls are never off the phone.

I’ll just say this. If your intention is to create a line-up of bored, uninspired girls, who lie about all night doing nothing because they know they’ll only get told to stop if they do - or at least realise that their efforts aren’t going to be shot anyway - then you’re doing a very good job.

Stan I'm going to be blunt too. I think you're wrong. The direction was not awful. Cautious? Yes. Careful? Certainly. Paranoid? Insanely so. But with good reason.

But not 'awful'. It was smooth, it was well considered, and at times, positively artistic. I thought it looked great.

But in terms of content, of grist dare I say it will have left a few of you wondering what the hell old Bob's playing at. Well I have explained in more detail in the day show section but we're on our best behaviour at the moment, and with good bloody reason. I can't really go into more detail here, and nor would I like to frankly. But we have taken your feedback aboard Stan, it's much appreciated. I can only encourage you with a request to watch this space.

You're old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Bob I like your Club P ad, different, but better than your shows which to be honest are lame, lot's of hype! But not in the same league as some and as someone has said championship material! To be honest you'd be relegated from that at the moment with your tame showings! I really hope you turn it around as some of your girls are premier league, but at the moment playing in the reserves!
05-10-2009 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

Funny picture I took of Club Paradiso at 1:20 this morning...

[Image: p1010007a.th.jpg]

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3492/p1010007a.jpg

Oops!! That's a DVD title menu!! Possibly from an LG DVD recorder going by the symbols I saw. Someone pressed Play shortly after!! The disc contains the Club Paradiso promo loop. Big Grin

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
07-10-2009 01:59
Hazhard Away
Banned

I think one of the main issues is only having one babe on all night, people like variety, and i remember saying the same thing about Elite (but they have adapted well now). You need at least more than 2 babes on a night, then i guarantee you will get more calls in and you will be making more money.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 02:33 by Hazhard.)
07-10-2009 02:21
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Your knowledge of the product range from the current sponsors of Fulham FC, positively frightens me, Sir.

Ruddy piece of Korean shite. It's already in the skip.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 02:24 by Bob Paradiso.)
07-10-2009 02:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(07-10-2009 02:22 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Your knowledge of the product range from the current sponsors of Fulham FC, positively frightens me, Sir.

Ruddy piece of Korean shite. It's already in the skip.

I take it that was a yes then? Was only observing what I saw. Nothing wrong with LG kit at all these days. I wouldn't know if they sponsor Fulham FC though, as I hate football. Loving the snooker and the babe channels instead. Smile

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
07-10-2009 03:00
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

(07-10-2009 01:59 )mark23 Wrote:  Funny picture I took of Club Paradiso at 1:20 this morning...

[Image: p1010007a.th.jpg]

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3492/p1010007a.jpg

Oops!! That's a DVD title menu!! Possibly from an LG DVD recorder going by the symbols I saw. Someone pressed Play shortly after!! The disc contains the Club Paradiso promo loop. Big Grin

Nice TV setup you got going there.

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
07-10-2009 03:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hazhard Away
Banned

Another point Bob, not sure if this has been said but i imagine it has, on the subject of variety people like to see new sets, lots of different and unique sets will give fewers variety and change, people don't like seeing the same old set all the time, after a while it becomes stale, i know your channel has only just started up so i can imagine you can't get all these things right away, but i'd bear it in mind for future reference Smile
07-10-2009 03:45
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ dull as dishwater mate. Sexy girl last nite but so tame and poor lighting. Do us all a favour and test the waters with something fresh and more explicit.
07-10-2009 07:10
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Pretty much no new talent on display.It's a bit like a babe channel version of UK Gold really(or Dave or GOLD etc etc .............)

Best thing about the channel is Bob's comments on this forum

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
07-10-2009 10:39
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Its only one week in so lets give it some time to settle down, but Bob take this tip - watch Live 960 and make notes (you'll need lots of pen and paper) and AVOID doing anything you see on that channel. That if indeed there is anything on to see in the 1st place!
07-10-2009 11:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV