babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Discussion and thoughts
(03-10-2009 12:34 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  they say we shouldn’t ‘alienate the core market’

Taking the risk of 'alienating the core market' is what pioneers and creative individualists do, Bob! If you don't go out on a limb, you never get the chance to be the first to tap into, and cater for, needs that the viewers themselves didn't know they had until you started providing for them. Sometimes it pays to lead, not follow. And then, even if it blows up in your face, at the end of the day, at least you can say: 'We truly tried something different.' Channels not 'alienating the core market' is the reason why we currently have more shows than ever, all serving up the babe show equivalent of ready salted crisps, with only minute differences existing between the crisp bag designs. I know, I know, so easy for me to sit here and say all that, when it's not me putting my arse on the line. Smile
03-10-2009 13:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(03-10-2009 12:39 )Scotsman Wrote:  The show's alright but is nothing special. It doesn't touch the 'big three' of Babestation, Bang Babes and Elite but it's still better than all the Asian girls, Sport channels and Hotel Voyeur. It's probably upper mid table, around Babeworld and TVX.

Hmm...I'd agree that Bang Babes and Elite are a little more polished currently, but they have had a decent amount of time to get where they are now to be fair. Considering the newly hatched Club Paradiso has barely existed for two days, taken it's first steps and already has a high quality picture with a nice streamlined graphic, decent webstream, no invasive advertising and a very solid lineup of girls I'll give credit where it's due! Couple that with Bob Esquire not being afraid to communicate with his customers and I think the show has a lot of potential to do well Wink

(03-10-2009 13:45 )Addison Wrote:  Channels not 'alienating the core market' is the reason why we currently have more shows than ever, all serving up the babe show equivalent of ready salted crisps, with only minute differences existing between the crisp bag designs. I know, I know, so easy for me to sit here and say all that, when it's not me putting my arse on the line.

AMEN! I am bloody sick of plain Ryvita shows masquerading as sex flavoured Kettle Chips Big Laugh

There's no way any unencrypted channel is going to revolutionise phone-in shows and start waving around wizard's sleeves and glass dildos any time soon, but considering the two ends of the spectrum a.) Make as much money as possible by offering the bare minimum b.) Make as much money as possible by having as much fun as is feasible with your pants on...way too many producers sit firmly in the a.) camp polishing their proverbial turds. It's a shame too because there are some great girls who work on these channels that I know are dirty minxtrels dying to be unleashed a little Tongue

Of course you've gotta get on the boat before you rock it, but personally I'd like to see a channel inject a little kink back into the mix! It would be nice to see a little spank, tickle and mischief, ice cubes, handcuffs and the return of the bondage rope, a couple of girls focusing on doing some kinky text requests for a slice of the show ...and other such deviant yet mild activities. What's the point in erotica without some proper HP sauce anyway? Get saucy Bob! laugh
03-10-2009 14:43
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

Let's see some striptease action!
03-10-2009 15:47
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

The Boffins, have had their head in the books for months now and the term they keep using is ‘Roll out…’ whatever that sodding well means. Roll out this feature then roll out that feature. Anyway they say we shouldn’t ‘alienate the core market’ and we have to ‘take our time with the old editorial gambits.’. All gobbledegook to me y’know, the double speaking ginger bastards! All I know is that as long as there are girls on camera I remain a very happy proprietor…

I'm sorry but this to me smacks of trying to keep people watching in the hope something different may happen.

If the "boffins" have been taking any notice of the core market, they would know that the very same core market is a little jaded with the same old format and are gagging for something different.

Elite did it at the beginning and you only have to look at the Elite thread to see the reaction that got in the early days of that channel.

Basically, you come out punching and try to make an impression from the word go.

Having seen bits and pieces from last night, I don't hold out much hope that there will be anything radically different about the channel and while this may sound a bit harsh, I really do fail to see the point of anyone starting yet another babe channel just to follow the same old tired format.
03-10-2009 15:52
WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

yawn, little to much hype for something we all seen before,
03-10-2009 16:30
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2009 15:47 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  Let's see some striptease action!

Yes I'll vote for that.
03-10-2009 16:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Just put on some good looking, different girls that have not been on other channels before. Then you have a winner as the picture quality is good and on screen graphics are not overly annoying.
03-10-2009 17:05
seth Offline
Master Poster

(03-10-2009 12:39 )Scotsman Wrote:  The show's alright but is nothing special. It doesn't touch the 'big three' of Babestation, Bang Babes and Elite but it's still better than all the Asian girls, Sport channels and Hotel Voyeur. It's probably upper mid table, around Babeworld and TVX.

So if we're comparing channels to football clubs, this channel would be like spurs, promises much yet mediocre at best.

That's the take on it for now anyway. An average show, not terrible but certainly not great.
03-10-2009 17:27
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(03-10-2009 17:27 )seth Wrote:  So if we're comparing channels to football clubs, this channel would be like spurs, promises much yet mediocre at best.

That's the take on it for now anyway. An average show, not terrible but certainly not great.

Now look here. I'll take an awful lot of flak but calling the old Lilywhites 'mediocre' is beyond the pale, old boy.

Best start in 70 years, playing 2 genuine wingers, 2 strikers and a playmaker in midfield, why it fair takes me back to the glory, glory days of Greaves and Gilzean with old Danny Blanchflower himself with his one legged slide tackles, his 40 yard passes, his brylcreemed hair, soft brogue and erudite wit, push and run, bought the game forward 40 years, pass and move and style and elegance, my first E-Type, old Mrs Paradiso, mini skirts, Stringfellows first club......

...forgive me. I quite forgot myself for a moment. To put it bluntly if I were you I would just leave the Hotspurs right out of it! I'll take a shoeing on your terms if you insist Sir, but insulting a man's football team is beyond reproach. Wouldn't suprise me, Sir, if you, Sir were nothing more than a red-necked Australian.

There. I said it.

Good Evening to you.

and it's Mister Bloody Paradiso to you.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 17:41 by Bob Paradiso.)
03-10-2009 17:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seth Offline
Master Poster

Nobody can say you lack a sense of humor Bob.Big Grin
03-10-2009 17:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV