babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Discussion and thoughts
Dunno about the webstream, but credit where credit's due, Club Paradiso's Sky picture quality is very good, as good as the best anywhere, and the screen graphics, although I reckon they could still be smaller and do their job, are nice and simple and don't obtrude too much.
03-10-2009 10:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Well, he got people watching for the first night anyway.

That was exactly the reason I never get too excited about new channels appearing these days.
03-10-2009 11:21
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2009 10:25 )Addison Wrote:  Dunno about the webstream, but credit where credit's due, Club Paradiso's Sky picture quality is very good, as good as the best anywhere...

For me the quality looks similar to that of Live 960 (which from my point of view is not as bad as others have suggested, but also certainly not as good as the best).

Getting technical....my clip making software exports Club Paradiso footage at around 1,100 kbps, similar to that of Live 960. In comparison, footage from a recording of Elite TV or Bang Babes, if I don't force it to be lower, would export at around 6,000+ kbps

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-10-2009 13:17
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Afternoon gents, and what a fine day it is. I’ve been up with a skylark with a whistle on my lips after tossing and turning all night with the sweetest dreams about last nights show. And what a show! Thanks for calling in you lot. I know the girls appreciate it even more than I do.

Now on to more serious matters I’m afraid. I’ve called the tune and now I suppose it’s time to pay the piper. So listen here chums, there’s been a lot of chat amongst the pigeons around here, and perhaps old Bob has got the wrong end of the stick and got his knickers in a twist but surely one posting does not ‘a great deal of hype’ make, no? I may be a bluff type with a tendency to gild the lily from time to time (make of that what you will. Hmmm?) but one swallow (if you will allow) does not a summer make.

In mitigation however I will concede that perhaps I was a little rash in promises delivered. In fact I’ll refer to you my fellow poster Addison and his suggestion that, when I went with this:

(26-09-2009 19:32 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  I would like to offer you all an open invitation to Club Paradiso. Basically it is attractive young ladies talking on the telephone, similar one might suppose, to some of the other channels you may have seen. There, my chums is where the similarities end.

I should have instead, on reflection, went thisaway:

(26-09-2009 19:32 )Addison Wrote:  There my chums is where the similarities only begin.

Hah! Good gag that, well met there!

I suppose, I should come clean, cap in hand and all that and explain my ruddy self. I’m not one to rock the boat, d’ya see? I like to keep things on a level playing field, play with a straight bat and keep me head low and my backside even lower.

You can’t go rushing into things like a bull at a gate. I think I’ve explained before that I’m a firm traditionalist, one who believes in evolution not revolution and that we should bring back the bloody birch. There are many changes afoot here at Paradiso Towers, some large, some subtle and some not so bloody subtle.

The Boffins, have had their head in the books for months now and the term they keep using is ‘Roll out…’ whatever that sodding well means. Roll out this feature then roll out that feature. Anyway they say we shouldn’t ‘alienate the core market’ and we have to ‘take our time with the old editorial gambits.’. All gobbledegook to me y’know, the double speaking ginger bastards! All I know is that as long as there are girls on camera I remain a very happy proprietor…

So watch this space, you never know, there may be a surprise or two in store yet….

Until next time then, your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
03-10-2009 13:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The show's alright but is nothing special. It doesn't touch the 'big three' of Babestation, Bang Babes and Elite but it's still better than all the Asian girls, Sport channels and Hotel Voyeur. It's probably upper mid table, around Babeworld and TVX.
03-10-2009 13:39
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

Awesome camera quailty in my opinion

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
03-10-2009 13:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(03-10-2009 13:17 )skateguy Wrote:  For me the quality looks similar to that of Live 960. Getting technical....my clip making software exports Club Paradiso footage at around 1,100 kbps, similar to that of Live 960.

In comparison, footage from a recording of Elite TV or Bang Babes, if I don'f force it to be lower, would export at around 6,000+ kbps

Quite surprising. I was just going by what my eyes were telling me last night. Glancing at 966 as I flicked back to it from time to time, the picture seemed to be equal to Elite's or BB's, and somewhat better than 960's. I haven't done any of that technical analysis stuff though (firstly because, while I can edit and create clips okay, I've never checked what's going on 'under the bonnet' of the software I use, and secondly because, erm, and there's no getting round this, I've never been inclined to make recordings of Chelsea or Juliette Blush ).
03-10-2009 13:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for a first full night of day and night yesterday was ok. could be better but could also be worse. would like to see the babes presenting as well rather than just on the mic is the only gripe i have so far. also how about some theme nights etc once your fully up and running

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2009 13:57
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

I watched a bit of it last night, and, to be honest, I didn't think much of it. I actually spent most of the night watching Bailey.

But in fairness to Bob, he has come online and explained himself - which is something that the proprieters of the other channels have never done.

So, for that, and that alone, I think that we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Besides, last night was only their first full night broadcasting, so you can't expect to fully lay out their wares yet.

Bob - if youre reading this - thank you most sincerely for taking the time to come onboard and talk to us. I wish you all the best with your grand endeavor. I will certainly keep an eye on the evolution of this channel in the days and weeks ahead.
03-10-2009 14:06
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2009 13:56 )Addison Wrote:  Quite surprising. I was just going by what my eyes were telling me last night. Glancing at 966 as I flicked back to it from time to time, the picture seemed to be equal to Elite's or BB's, and somewhat better than 960's. I haven't done any of that technical analysis stuff though (firstly because, while I can edit and create clips okay, I've never checked what's going on 'under the bonnet' of the software I use, and secondly because, erm, and there's no getting round this, I've never been inclined to make recordings of Chelsea or Juliette Blush ).

I've only tested this on one bit of footage so far - from this morning during a tech hitch, so it may be better now they're broadcasting properly.

Its usually only during the creation of clips on my computer that I notice the quality of a channel's broadcast - it can be incredibly frustrating trying to create half decent clips from Live 960 or Babestation. On the TV screen, using my ageing eyes, other than BB & Elite most of the channels look pretty similar in terms of IQ.

There is info out there on the web somewhere which states what resolution and data rate each of the channels broadcast at.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-10-2009 14:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV