Only two things missing really:
Better picture quality on sky
Webstream
02-12-2015 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
(02-12-2015 11:59 )aaron Wrote:  Any lineup with Penny Lee in it can't be bad.

Any lineup with Ella Mai in it can't be bad.
16-12-2015 12:58
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Only having sticky tape covering the womens pussy is allowed?
28-01-2016 23:07
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

I have long been watching these channels and Storm babes is one of the worst, the set is tired boring and must have cost all of £1.55 from a Furniture world sale. The angles, sorry angle is crud camera work lacks any imagination wonder if is a security camera in a store somewhere..............

They have a director, must be directing traffic as he sure is not directing anything on screen. I only watch when some is on I like, which is maybe once a week so I have no idea if this is the norm.

Now some of the ladies are superb on this channel and some are not, some need a transfer on to the munter channel that is studio 66s sky channel 940. I know there has to be variety and its good but this channel has very little variety, the good girls stand out the rest seem to get multiple slots every week, the day time shows are not even worth turning onto unless Ella Pearl is on. Never ring during the day anyway I do not wish to hear thirty minute discussions on sprout prices at Tesco before I get through.

My first post and I think not my last, far too many people on here seem to be stuck up some ones A R S E and avoiding being objective. If we put up with sub standard and do not make any sort of comment other then the usual "xxxx did a good show tonight, so n so was good tonight".
23-02-2016 17:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No need to call some of the storm babes "munters" and also no need to call all the babes on s66 cougars (sky 940) "munters" either.

Fair enough you don't like some babes on storm & the babes on s66 cougars. But no need to personally insult them. Please show babes you don't like respect

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2016 19:31
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

(23-02-2016 19:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No need to call some of the storm babes "munters" and also no need to call all the babes on s66 cougars (sky 940) "munters" either.

Fair enough you don't like some babes on storm & the babes on s66 cougars. But no need to personally insult them. Please show babes you don't like respect
I do not need to name them, clearly that would be un fair . By not naming them I am showing respect as I would not wish to hurt them.

Forums are supposed to create healthy debate and I suspect many people will know what I mean. To many channels now are poor and not fit for purpose. This is down to people not complaining and excepting things because they do not want to upset anyone.

I have no axe to grind I know, have no conection to anyone in the tv chat industry.
23-02-2016 21:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what complete rubbish to say you are showing respect to the babes you are personally insulting by calling them "munters" by not naming them??!! you are showing no respect to the babes as you are personally insulting/attacking them by calling them "munters"

yes forums are supposed to create healthy debate, but there is a difference between being critical of a babe and personally insulting a babe which you are doing here and elsewhere on the forum

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2016 00:02
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

^Clearly got a problem with me ...

I have not personally attacked anyone, where as you have attacked me on several threads.

Best ignoring me and I will ignore you
24-02-2016 12:21
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(23-02-2016 17:28 )Landed Wrote:  I have long been watching these channels and Storm babes is one of the worst, the set is tired boring and must have cost all of £1.55 from a Furniture world sale. The angles, sorry angle is crud camera work lacks any imagination wonder if is a security camera in a store somewhere..............

They have a director, must be directing traffic as he sure is not directing anything on screen. I only watch when some is on I like, which is maybe once a week so I have no idea if this is the norm.

Now some of the ladies are superb on this channel and some are not, some need a transfer on to the munter channel that is studio 66s sky channel 940. I know there has to be variety and its good but this channel has very little variety, the good girls stand out the rest seem to get multiple slots every week, the day time shows are not even worth turning onto unless Ella Pearl is on. Never ring during the day anyway I do not wish to hear thirty minute discussions on sprout prices at Tesco before I get through.

My first post and I think not my last, far too many people on here seem to be stuck up some ones A R S E and avoiding being objective. If we put up with sub standard and do not make any sort of comment other then the usual "xxxx did a good show tonight, so n so was good tonight".

Can I just ask whom you are to judge which girls channels should hire? - also, if you hadn't noticed.. Just because a girl is 'pretty' in your eyes doesn't mean she's babeshow worthy. It's a business at the end of the day.. Girls hired are those who are good at their job. FYI .. There is more than one producer Smile

I forgot Storm were supposed to ask for your opinion on who to hire, I'll let them know. Also.. Who the hell uses the word 'Munters' anymore, lol!
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 15:17 by KimberleyJx.)
24-02-2016 15:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-02-2016 12:21 )Landed Wrote:  ^Clearly got a problem with me ...

I have not personally attacked anyone, where as you have attacked me on several threads.

Best ignoring me and I will ignore you

I will never ignore you as long as you keep on insulting & attacking babes like you have in several threads.

That behaviour is unnaceptable.

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2016 16:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV