babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Mikefranz17 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
(30-09-2014 10:09 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Think its harsh to call her ugly and you have to remember she was there as a therapist not a babeshow babe and she did have a great pair of legs,as ive said before there main mistake was having her on so late which had a detrimental effect on Kimberley's performance.i think if they have her on again it should be between 6pm and 10pm so it has less of a negative impact.

Completely Agree I Thought Kimberly Looked Uncomfortable, Its Was Really Stupid For Storm To Put On Together Should Have Bin Kimberly's Show With The Prof Filling In On Breaks.

BUT... I Really LovedHeartHeartHeart The Sofa When Kimberly Was On By Herself Was Really Great To See Something Different Kimberly Was Great As Always HeartHeartHeart

But Can The Producers Zoom OUT For Once So Fed Out Of A Screen Full Of Crapannoyedannoyedannoyed

*** Sorry jimmyt73 Fixed Big Grin ***
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 09:29 by Mikefranz17.)
30-09-2014 12:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Storm love the stupid osg they are as bad as babestation when it comes to that
30-09-2014 13:27
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

I switched on for all of 10 seconds. I hope people got some good advice, but it looked like a pretty awkward affair that would probably generate less calls for Kim.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
30-09-2014 13:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(30-09-2014 12:08 )Mikefranz17 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:42 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Think its harsh to call her ugly and you have to remember she was there as a therapist not a babeshow babe and she did have a great pair of legs,as ive said before there main mistake was having her on so late which had a detrimental effect on Kimberley's performance.i think if they have her on again it should be between 6pm and 10pm so it has less of a negative impact.

Completely Agree I Thought Kimberly Looked Uncomfortable, Its Was Really Stupid For Storm To Put On Together Should Have Bin Kimberly's Show With The Prof Filling In On Breaks.

BUT... I Really LovedHeartHeartHeart The Sofa When Kimberly Was On By Herself Was Really Great To See Something Different Kimberly Was Great As Always HeartHeartHeart

But Can The Producers Zoom OUT For Once So Fed Out Of A Screen Full Of Crapannoyedannoyedannoyed
Just wanted point out that the post you agreed with was by me not Broncobilly who stated he thought she was ugly,i did not find her ugly,i just thought she was on too late for what she was onscreen for.

im always open to positive change
30-09-2014 13:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Is there a schedule for the Rota online?
30-09-2014 23:41
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree kimberley looked uncomfortable, but i'd like to see the "pleasure professor" given another night with a different girl, when she came back of her break see moved closer to kimberley and moved her hair back but it seem to make kimberley very uncomfortable which is why i'd like to see with another babe, dionne or roxanna would be my choice, think dionne in particular could have some fun with her.
30-09-2014 23:48
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(30-09-2014 23:48 )Cj123 Wrote:  Totally agree kimberley looked uncomfortable, but i'd like to see the "pleasure professor" given another night with a different girl, when she came back of her break see moved closer to kimberley and moved her hair back but it seem to make kimberley very uncomfortable which is why i'd like to see with another babe, dionne or roxanna would be my choice, think dionne in particular could have some fun with her.

I spoke to Kimberley whilst the 'Pleasure Professor' was on & heard in the background someone tell Kimberley she couldn't talk dirty, she had to put her boobs away and couldn't move when the 'Pleasure Professor' was on with her as I heard the 'Professor' say 'This isn't working for me'. I tried to get Kim to bend over and she said 'Sorry honey I can't do that at the moment but if you want to slip in again after 1am I'll be able to do anything for you'

So i think any girls on with this woman would be uncomfortable as they don't do day shows.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 01:16 by Longtimecaller.)
01-10-2014 00:59
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

They also put this picture up then deleted it when she left at 1am for some reason... is this to do with the reasons i stated above?

[Image: Ov5_QJt_Kd.jpg]
01-10-2014 01:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They can't let there new stupid idea dictate how a night show is to go. Seems like someone is pressing the self destruct button at Storm.
01-10-2014 10:47
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

The Pleasure Professor needs to get the boot. Simples Big Grin
01-10-2014 10:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV