babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
First of all thanks to mr williams for consistently supplying us with caps of the show. But personally I just can't bring myself to cap any of the shows down to the very poor quality of the webstream.

Also on the subject of the shows. I have to be honest, it ain't at the same pace at it once was before. I tuned into the show the other night to see khloe and Kara wearing as they always do. Identical outfit's. The whole spectacle looked so childish and immature it really was embarrassing to see it desend down to this level.

Got to say when Bob Paradiso had the channel before Storm took over it was vastly superior in every way. The thing I also liked about Bob was the fact that he would come on this forum and read our posts objectively and take onboard any comments as constructive. I hope also that anybody or model that reads this takes it as the same. This is merely my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 00:05 by Scottishbloke.)
22-02-2013 19:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

At least the mic is working these days laugh Rolleyes.
Trivial I know but for months and months it was ridiculous.
Did someone have a whip round for a new mic? laugh
Just imagine if Geri joined Storm Wink.

23-02-2013 05:11
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(23-02-2013 05:11 )snookered147 Wrote:  At least the mic is working these days laugh Rolleyes.
Trivial I know but for months and months it was ridiculous.
Did someone have a whip round for a new mic? laugh
Just imagine if Geri joined Storm Wink.

They should have swapped the mic with one from Babestation - that would have solved two problems in one go and Geri would finally have been silenced!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-02-2013 13:48
mr williams Offline

Saturday night will be Keeley and Sarah Lou; Ria and AN Other Sunday night

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 22:00 by mr williams.)
09-03-2013 21:28
mr williams Offline

and Sunday's other is Cali Garcia

10-03-2013 22:51
towny Offline
Senior Poster

Storm's best babe is Cali, but they she could be so much better for them. Not sure if it's the channel or Cali, but if you're gonna take your knicks off, why not do it in front of the camera and tease us a bit? So dull the same routine. Camera zooms in to logo and zooms out and Cali has taken her kecks off and lays there in the same dull position for an hour. Come on put on a show and I might call in. Price isn't the only factor.
13-03-2013 23:50
Miss Cali Garcia Offline
Junior Poster

(13-03-2013 23:50 )towny Wrote:  Storm's best babe is Cali, but they she could be so much better for them. Not sure if it's the channel or Cali, but if you're gonna take your knicks off, why not do it in front of the camera and tease us a bit? So dull the same routine. Camera zooms in to logo and zooms out and Cali has taken her kecks off and lays there in the same dull position for an hour. Come on put on a show and I might call in. Price isn't the only factor.

Well towny as I've said before if you don't like what I do don't watch, I only follow what I'm told and work hard to comply with ofcom regulations... So 'come on' be a little bit understanding! thanks for your comment though much appreciated.
14-03-2013 07:14
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2013 07:14 )Cali Garcia Wrote:  Well towny as I've said before if you don't like what I do don't watch, I only follow what I'm told and work hard to comply with ofcom regulations... So 'come on' be a little bit understanding! thanks for your comment though much appreciated.

I guessed it was the channel. Anyway, hope you pop up somewhere else, maybe RLC - you'd be great on their sets, especially if you messed with your panties a little - I'd deffo watch then! That vid you did for Elite a while back - you know, The Store Room or something... that does it for me every time! What a bod! Nice work and you at your best. Good luck for the future! x
14-03-2013 14:36
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

only 25p a min!?!?!
browsing the channels and i noticed that storm is only 25p a min to call! is that right? has anyone called them at this price?

dont wanna get caught with a subscription to anything if i ring either so anyone know if i will? ive read some ppl getting caught out

can anyone tell me ?!?!
22-03-2013 23:22
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Just to let you know Ally Lou who worked on studio 66 is doing a one off shift on Monday 22nd April
[Image: BG9lxVRCAAElcJa.jpg][Image: BGsXg4zCIAECdb4.jpg][Image: BGZgV9bCIAExipO.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
19-04-2013 11:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV