babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2012 16:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  the sheer number of 'thanks' the babes' posts get.

I liked the Lesley Rose post and thanked it. But I liked skully's post also and thanked that, so I must be a skully fanboy too.
19-09-2012 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(19-09-2012 22:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Could be worse, I mean, just look at the amount of reps Amber has been given, even though she hasn't bothered to post on here:

Yes guys.. if your a fan of a babe don't give them a rep, get them something from their 'wishlist' instead Big Grin

(bet all the off theme posts get sent to the twilight zone)
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 23:17 by Charlemagne.)
19-09-2012 23:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-09-2012 22:11 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Petty squabbling aside generally speaking you may have a point, the thanks button does often take a hammering as soon as a pink name comes along.... just think you picked a really bad example to make your point as Lesley in this case made a very valid constructive post...there are hundreds of other posts that you could have pointed too which would have made the point! Giving that post as an example really didnt help your argument!

Agreed, Lesley's post may well have been more thank worthy than some examples I could have given, but at least we're on the same bus now.
20-09-2012 00:34
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

First off i would like to say this!! Lets keep this respectful,give our points and have a good debate Wink But saying that your co worker cali must think your some sort of genius after typing all that,so to quote herself "Must be some effort to write all of that text too babe! You have way too much time on your hands I think hun x LOL Tongue

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  I love that people take my words and turn them into what they want to see. In no way did I say that because I was sharing the bed I wouldn't get naked because i wasnt allowed. If you quote me quite me right babe!

If you're comparing us with Elite then you're being very narrow minded. All the channels are different, every single one has it's own special thing.

Lets call a spade a spade,i didn't twist your words that much! I asked you while you were on screen with another girl to get naked,your reply was if im quoting you right babe was "im sharing a bed for the offer hun so unfortunately not tonight!!" So i took from that...you either were not allowed get naked because its 26p a call OR because theres 2 girls on screen at the same time.....Now back to last night,i took the fact that since the call rates were now back to normal......there could be 1 or the 2 girls naked but still it was as tame as the night before when the calls were half price.Me putting all that together came to the conclusion that its the producer who is in turn the one who is doing these needless restrictions while there are 2 or more girls on screen,at which i went on to say some valid points,ALL channels have the same ofcom rules yet some channels do alot more,hence the reason the whole elite/storm comparison came about.

Maybe you can clear that up.....Are you and the other girls allowed get naked during a 241 and can you interact with the other girl during a 241?????? And before a fanboy jumps in......if you dont want to interact or get naked during 241 just say so,im not trying to force you,but the question still stands to other girls on storm who are up for it.

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  Think back a few years, how often would you see an offer of a "glamour girl" with dark skin, tattoos, small natural boobs and red and blue hair? You wouldn't.

A lot of things have changed over the years and I can say this because I have other family members in the "glamour" industry and not just my generation. You need to stop comparing us to everyone else because we simply aren't like everyone else. People say "they're a small channel" yes we are a small channel but yet were still managing to rock your world's do what's the problem????

As for this bit of your post you kind of lost me.Sounds like a racial equality sort of situation and i dont know why your even bringing it up,its nothing to do with what i said anyway!!

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  Nobody has ever rung ANY of us and said "well I would be wanking right now but your pixelated face just ain't really doin it for me" We KNOW that the picture quality has suffered due to us trying to pander to your every want and need and also update or image with a bit of pride! But there are bound to be teething issues so just bare with us!

Again this part has nothing to do with me as i never even mentioned your channels picture quality or anything like that,i actually dont mind the piicture quality funny enough....the content could be abit more erotic though Important

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  I will give each and everyone one of you on this forum the time of day but a lot of you are two faced! You'll write in the individual forum rooms for the girls about how amazing we look yet in this thread you say Storm is shit.

Ehh.....it wasn't like i wrote you some poetry lol ,all i asked was will you get naked and you said no but thanks for the reply!! But im far from "two faced" in fact theres nothing two faced about me or what i said.I simply took the info you gave and used it in another thread shocked

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  My final point......a fair few of you have applauded Storm for giving me a chance when other channels wouldn't, are you all going to retract that statement?

*prepares self for onslaught of abuse*

And your final bit.....well im glad you have a job at storm and hope it works out but dont be getting so bend out of shape when people are criticising the clear over censorship by the producers......its nothing personal Important

But saying that i wouldn't really call myself a fan of yours....but who knows get afew naked sets under your belt and i might become one Wink
20-09-2012 02:24
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

So who's on storm tonight??? Big Grin
21-09-2012 18:24
marxian Offline
Senior Poster

(21-09-2012 18:24 )babefinder Wrote:  So who's on storm tonight??? Big Grin

Sarah Louise. Smile
21-09-2012 22:28
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Ria is on also.
21-09-2012 23:27
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Any idea what's happened to the frame rate on the channel ?
It seems to have downgraded to the same as xxXpandedTV for the video, with the OSG's still running at 25fps.
Just makes things look a bit odd that's all, and I guess it also detracts from the babes movement as it's a bit jerky now.
22-09-2012 20:02
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2012 20:02 )dirk362 Wrote:  Any idea what's happened to the frame rate on the channel ?
It seems to have downgraded to the same as xxXpandedTV for the video, with the OSG's still running at 25fps.
Just makes things look a bit odd that's all, and I guess it also detracts from the babes movement as it's a bit jerky now.

I think the tv signal quality is a ploy by storm. The ratio does make the girls look 'jerky' when they move, so u have to phone-up and have a 'jerk' at the same time as the girl moves, making your body move at the same speed, which makes your picture clear!!!! Lol.
22-09-2012 20:43
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

This channel still going.lolSmile

Im like marmite.
23-09-2012 09:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV