babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
What makes me laugh... sorry, I mean want to vomit, is the sheer number of 'thanks' the babes' posts get. The fanboys can't wait to crawl up and lick arse, can they?
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 16:42 by StanTheMan.)
19-09-2012 16:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

We've now had broadsides from Roxanna and now Cali and Lesley.
Storm seem to be employing very feisty girls..

It bods well for future dom sessions. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 17:25 by Charlemagne.)
19-09-2012 16:47
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(19-09-2012 14:11 )skully Wrote:  Channels changing equipment, graphics etc, isn't simple or quick (never is), I think once they announce this or that is happening, you should give them at least a month to make those changes. I'm another that has a soft spot for this channel, so I'm hoping whatever is planned helps improve things for them in the long run.

Yes good comment, some people are too quick to judge. You've got to give these things time. Anyway I am a Storm supporter and I wish them well.
19-09-2012 18:42
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2012 16:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  What makes me laugh... sorry, I mean want to vomit, is the sheer number of 'thanks' the babes' posts get. The fanboys can't wait to crawl up and lick arse, can they?

Or maybe because we agree with their posts? Isn't that what the thanks system is for?
19-09-2012 19:20
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(19-09-2012 16:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  What makes me laugh... sorry, I mean want to vomit, is the sheer number of 'thanks' the babes' posts get. The fanboys can't wait to crawl up and lick arse, can they?

I dont see why the rules have to change when a girl posts on the forum?...

If someone, regardless of their gender or who they work for,makes a point or has a rant at someone who's pissed them off for whatever reason cant respond then it kind of makes the whole forum idea defunct doesnt it?

It does make me laugh when a girl does fight her own corner how some of the (so called) men on this forum are suddenly so hurt by her words or that some other guys actually dare to actually think she made a good point!

Interesting given that some of those same people are people always moaning about Ofcom censorship and the freedom that takes away, yet don't seem to allow people the freedom to say what they want or click the fucking "thanks" button if they happen to agree with a post! Rolleyes
19-09-2012 20:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Old Bob had a thing or two to say about the use of the thank button in this thread , he had a way with words did bob lol

(17-10-2009 09:26 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  So how one uses a thank you button is an indicator of how one responds to 'critasism' is it?

Hardly old boy, but then I'm not about to get into a dialogue with every Tom, Dick or Harry furious with Old Bob that he's not providing to his personal peccadilo. Too many fake breasts! Not enough up-skirts! No Mongolian girls! Where's the skateboarding nuns?

I do have a channel to run y'know. ALL the feedback is read and considered and appreciated. I bloody well certainly can handle an honest opinion but rather than indulge everyone I disagree with or hand out a pat 'yes dear' I just show gratitude where gratitude is required. Perhaps you would have me thank those who have been downright personal too?

No. I'd rather have some constructive criticism than somebody, how did you put it, 'blow smoke up my ass' any day of the week. It's simply a matter of manners and tone. I'm from an older generation you see? One that believes in punctuation, the dictionary and that a gentleman should stand up when a lady enters the room. I also thank people for their good manners, and one thing this generation seems to consider acceptable is the dreadful convention of leaving their manners to one side when writing anything negative. In my humble opinion dear chap, it should be precisely the opposite to this. It is when one has his dagger out that he should be particularly careful with the old p's and q's, do you not find?

So in short, I'll take all of your notes on board, and glad to hear 'em I am too. But I will use my thank you button as and where I bloody well wish and not be judged upon it by you 'orrible lot.

There, I got quite riled there for a moment, I may have to thrash a boffin to sooth my nerves.

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 20:17 by mr mystery.)
19-09-2012 20:17
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not a particular fan of Lesley like a few others like Gaz but I thought she made a very constructive post. Just like others do on this forum who I'll thank likewise. Why the hell shouldn't I thank her post?
19-09-2012 21:15
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-09-2012 19:20 )-PJ- Wrote:  

Isn't that what the thanks system is for?

It is, yes, but it's not why the fanboys use it.

(19-09-2012 20:00 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  

[...] yet don't seem to allow people the freedom to say what they want or click the fucking "thanks" button if they happen to agree with a post! Rolleyes

So I suppose this is why when a babe comes on here and posts something as inane as "You guys are great!" or some such crap, she receives a dozen thanks withing 30 seconds? Yes, you're right, the reason they get all these thanks is because of the highly intellectual and thought-provoking contributions they make. Of course it has nothing to do with arse-licking fanboys bladewave
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 22:03 by StanTheMan.)
19-09-2012 21:54
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(19-09-2012 21:54 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 19:20 )-PJ- Wrote:  

Isn't that what the thanks system is for?

It is, yes, but it's not why the fanboys use it.

(19-09-2012 20:00 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  

[...] yet don't seem to allow people the freedom to say what they want or click the fucking "thanks" button if they happen to agree with a post! Rolleyes

So I suppose this is why when a babe comes on here and posts something as inane as "You guys are great!" or some such crap, she receives a dozen thanks withing 30 seconds? Yes, you're right, the reason they get all these thanks is because of the highly intellectual and thought-provoking contributions they make. Of course it has nothing to do with arse-licking fanboys bladewave

So by your reckoning we should neg rep them for saying "You guys are great" ...dunno about you but i quite like being told i'm great..doesnt happen often enough if you ask me..and what does the time frame matter...if 30 people read the post within 30 seconds and therefore thanked it, is their some forum etiquette that says we have to let time elapse before thanking it??? I'm sorry but i missed that one in the rule book...

Petty squabbling aside generally speaking you may have a point, the thanks button does often take a hammering as soon as a pink name comes along.... just think you picked a really bad example to make your point as Lesley in this case made a very valid constructive post...there are hundreds of other posts that you could have pointed too which would have made the point! Giving that post as an example really didnt help your argument!
19-09-2012 22:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Could be worse, I mean, just look at the amount of reps Amber has been given, even though she hasn't bothered to post on here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/reputation.php?uid=10993
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 22:52 by Chilly.)
19-09-2012 22:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV