babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Miss Cali Garcia Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2012 01:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Over the space of a few days this channel has literally hit rock bottom. It was never ever a major player on the babe channels EPG but it had a sort of appeal to it's that's hard to explain, it was different. It's allways had a sort of static look to it but at the same time it has somehow still managed to charm you into sticking with it.

Courtney had huge appeal, so much so I phoned her one night and had a very entertaining conversation with her. I was as pissed as a fart but she was great fun. She had a natural charm about her, a girl next door look about her. The naked office sets she used to do were brilliant.

Lately this channel has held no appeal to me with the terrible picture quality probably being the final nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. It's a small channel and I wonder how long it can survive in this current climate, the fact it's had to lower it's call charge says it all. It's needs to go right back to it's very roots. The rot has clearly set in now.

Moan moan moan!!!! Give it a rest an opinion is one thing but slagging off is another. without being rude if u are that distraught by what you see then quite simply DONT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Only you can put yourself out of your own misery....
Must be some effort to write all of that text too babe! You have way too much time on your hands I think hun x
19-09-2012 04:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm on holiday at the moment honey Heart Wow..........That's some fiery post you directed at me Rolleyes You're still as sexy as ever Tongue I must phone you up some night for a chat, I like a babe that speaks her mind Shy You're right I do like a good moan Smile I'm Victor Meldrew in disguise you see Big Laugh
19-09-2012 05:06
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(19-09-2012 05:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm on holiday at the moment honey Heart Wow..........That's some fiery post you directed at me Rolleyes You're still as sexy as ever Tongue I must phone you up some night for a chat, I like a babe that speaks her mind Shy You're right I do like a good moan Smile I'm Victor Meldrew in disguise you see Big Laugh

Love how when someone tells you to shut up you change your tune!!!

What a joke!!! Would love to know how many times you actually ring in the channels so we can all see whether or not you have a right to comment. Stop slagging us off all the time. Nobody else seems to have a problem with us but you with your constant bitching.

GIVE IT A REST LAD. And if you're on holiday I assume you're abroad so you're not even watching anyway!!!!!! Joke!!!

Follow me on twitter!

@misslesleyrose
19-09-2012 11:05
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(19-09-2012 01:00 )babefinder Wrote:  Welll seems like storm is still being really tame again tonight,even though the prices are back too normal Rolleyes

When they have two girls on screen at once their not allowed be naked according to lesley

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1133627

But why dont they interact? The girls on elite rub and suck tits and kiss aswell,but the girls on storm barely even look at one another!!!

Nothing to do with ofcom,more over top producing to blame for a rather dead channel.

Tomorrow night its 10p a minute for a call but the girl on screen will be laid there asleep laugh #Bargain

I love that people take my words and turn them into what they want to see. In no way did I say that because I was sharing the bed I wouldn't get naked because i wasnt allowed. If you quote me quite me right babe!

If you're comparing us with Elite then you're being very narrow minded. All the channels are different, every single one has it's own special thing. Think back a few years, how often would you see an offer of a "glamour girl" with dark skin, tattoos, small natural boobs and red and blue hair? You wouldn't.

A lot of things have changed over the years and I can say this because I have other family members in the "glamour" industry and not just my generation. You need to stop comparing us to everyone else because we simply aren't like everyone else. People say "they're a small channel" yes we are a small channel but yet were still managing to rock your world's do what's the problem????

Nobody has ever rung ANY of us and said "well I would be wanking right now but your pixelated face just ain't really doin it for me" We KNOW that the picture quality has suffered due to us trying to pander to your every want and need and also update or image with a bit of pride! But there are bound to be teething issues so just bare with us!

I don't see you starting your own channel! You have no idea the difficulty involved.

I will give each and everyone one of you on this forum the time of day but a lot of you are two faced! You'll write in the individual forum rooms for the girls about how amazing we look yet in this thread you say Storm is shit.

My final point......a fair few of you have applauded Storm for giving me a chance when other channels wouldn't, are you all going to retract that statement?

*prepares self for onslaught of abuse*

Follow me on twitter!

@misslesleyrose
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 11:19 by Lesley Rose.)
19-09-2012 11:17
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  a fair few of you have applauded Storm for giving me a chance when other channels wouldn't

I would like to join in the applause! That was one of Storm's greatest ever moves. Well done to the Storm booker, whoever he is, for making such a smart decision. Take a bow that man!
19-09-2012 12:56
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2012 12:56 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Well done to the Storm booker, whoever he is, for making such a smart decision. Take a bow that man!

The Storm booking is very good generally. They get very good girls all the time. The one thing about Storm that's always impressive is their ability to get such good girls consistently, despite being a smaller channel.
19-09-2012 13:22
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(18-09-2012 23:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  With all due respect Gaz do you believe everything you read, which has allready been pointed out just look at how long it took Storm to get the mic issues sorted out. I'll believe it when I see it Cool

I didnt make any assumptions about what I was told, simply passing the message on as i was told..no more, no less!
19-09-2012 13:41
skully Offline

I love this Big Grin

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  Nobody has ever rung ANY of us and said "well I would be wanking right now but your pixelated face just ain't really doin it for me"...

Channels changing equipment, graphics etc, isn't simple or quick (never is), I think once they announce this or that is happening, you should give them at least a month to make those changes. I'm another that has a soft spot for this channel, so I'm hoping whatever is planned helps improve things for them in the long run.
19-09-2012 14:11
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(19-09-2012 14:11 )skully Wrote:  I love this Big Grin

(19-09-2012 11:17 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  Nobody has ever rung ANY of us and said "well I would be wanking right now but your pixelated face just ain't really doin it for me"...

Lesley's pixelated face does it for me every time Tongue Wink
19-09-2012 14:22
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

I do love an angry babeHeartHeartHeart Go girlsBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
19-09-2012 14:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV