gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
Does anyone know why just about every girl's prices have increased on Adultwork? Not sure when this started but sometime in the past few days the per minute costs have gone up. Perhaps Adultwork are taking a bigger cut so the girls are charging more to make up the difference? The increase varies from girl to girl so be sure to check before your next session so you don't get caught out.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-10-2015 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
englishshelly Offline

(01-10-2015 00:53 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Does anyone know why just about every girl's prices have increased on Adultwork? Not sure when this started but sometime in the past few days the per minute costs have gone up. Perhaps Adultwork are taking a bigger cut so the girls are charging more to make up the difference? The increase varies from girl to girl so be sure to check before your next session so you don't get caught out.

It's not that we have put our prices up, it's that Adultwork are now (from 1st October 2015) charging vat on their prices. For example, if I were to set my per minute price at 1.00 per minute, whereas yesterday the customer would have been charged 1.00 per minute to watch me, they now have to pay 1.20, which is what is now advertised as my per minute rate. I would still only receive 1.00 per minute, the other 0.20 goes on vat charges.

Very annoying as we now also have to pay vat on withdrawal fees too, so whereas yesterday I would have paid £30 commission to A/W on a £100 withdrawal and been left with £60, I now have to pay £36 and am left with £54.

So effectively, if no girls change their per minute rate from what it was up to 30th September 2015, from 1st October the customer gets charged an extra 20% to watch us and we then get charged an extra 20% on a/w's 30% withdrawal fee :-(
01-10-2015 02:28
gilesniles Offline
Senior Poster

Crikey, many of these prices are eye watering now. Pass.
01-10-2015 18:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-10-2015 02:28 )englishshelly Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 00:53 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Does anyone know why just about every girl's prices have increased on Adultwork? Not sure when this started but sometime in the past few days the per minute costs have gone up. Perhaps Adultwork are taking a bigger cut so the girls are charging more to make up the difference? The increase varies from girl to girl so be sure to check before your next session so you don't get caught out.

It's not that we have put our prices up, it's that Adultwork are now (from 1st October 2015) charging vat on their prices. For example, if I were to set my per minute price at 1.00 per minute, whereas yesterday the customer would have been charged 1.00 per minute to watch me, they now have to pay 1.20, which is what is now advertised as my per minute rate. I would still only receive 1.00 per minute, the other 0.20 goes on vat charges.

Very annoying as we now also have to pay vat on withdrawal fees too, so whereas yesterday I would have paid £30 commission to A/W on a £100 withdrawal and been left with £60, I now have to pay £36 and am left with £54.

So effectively, if no girls change their per minute rate from what it was up to 30th September 2015, from 1st October the customer gets charged an extra 20% to watch us and we then get charged an extra 20% on a/w's 30% withdrawal fee :-(

So would it mean in future you (and maybe other girls) would likely have to raise prices further just to cover the 30% EnglishShelly?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-10-2015 19:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

fucking HMRC even trying to tax wanking lol

wouldnt surprise me if they are trying to get a list of all the girls so they can get them for tax on the webcam earnings

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 19:57 by HannahsPet.)
01-10-2015 19:55
englishshelly Offline

Quote:So would it mean in future you (and maybe other girls) would likely have to raise prices further just to cover the 30% EnglishShelly?

Well, we have always paid the 30%, but with the changes we now pay 36%, so an extra £6 per £100 earned. So in theory, if I wanted to earn the same money for the same hours then yes, I would have to raise prices slightly.

However, seeing as the prices per minute to clients have also been raised by a massive 20%, I have actually lowered my prices so that clients pay roughly what they would have done per minute before these changes.

This means I have to work longer to make the same money, but I would rather do that than have my prices get so much higher overnight - I have regular clients who come and see me on cam and I don't want to lose them, so for me I will be working longer hours for less money.

Can't speak for the other girls though, I know some have also lowered their prices like me, but I guess that others may look at a slight increase and some will stay the same but by default clients will be charged a higher price - is all down to the individual I suppose!
01-10-2015 20:12
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

So would it mean in future you (and maybe other girls) would likely have to raise prices further just to cover the 30% EnglishShelly?
[/quote]

Well, we have always paid the 30%, but with the changes we now pay 36%, so an extra £6 per £100 earned. So in theory, if I wanted to earn the same money for the same hours then yes, I would have to raise prices slightly.

However, seeing as the prices per minute to clients have also been raised by a massive 20%, I have actually lowered my prices so that clients pay roughly what they would have done per minute before these changes.

This means I have to work longer to make the same money, but I would rather do that than have my prices get so much higher overnight - I have regular clients who come and see me on cam and I don't want to lose them, so for me I will be working longer hours for less money.

Can't speak for the other girls though, I know some have also lowered their prices like me, but I guess that others may look at a slight increase and some will stay the same but by default clients will be charged a higher price - is all down to the individual I suppose!
[/quote]

don't take it like I was having a go at you....

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
01-10-2015 20:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-10-2015 19:55 )HannahsPet Wrote:  fucking HMRC even trying to tax wanking lol

wouldnt surprise me if they are trying to get a list of all the girls so they can get them for tax on the webcam earnings

I wonder how long it will be before some HMRC personnel are caught out using AW at the Head office? and The Sun prints it?

01-10-2015 20:31
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Why are AW suddenly charging VAT? what's changed?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
01-10-2015 21:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Get teh feeling they prob been giving a going over by hmrc

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-10-2015 21:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles