gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
(24-02-2015 23:27 )stallion Wrote:  Does anybody have a link to Dannii Harwoods adultwork page please

Use the search link on the Adultwork site & you find her. I just did & got
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...irectCam=1
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...22x2018001

By the way her webcam quality is crap!! If i were you i wouldn't waste your money on her webcam. Just email her & ask her to do you a custom dvd. It'll save you wasting £ on her crap cam quality.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 11:51 by SirAssAlot.)
25-02-2015 11:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Ruby Ryder online: http://www.adultwork.com/rubyryder - sure for a good time with toys, nakedness and filthy talk!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
03-03-2015 00:27
johnbernard Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone seen Gemma Hiles recently on here, If so any uncensored feedback on her performances?
06-03-2015 23:07
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Had a show with Kate Banks/Izzy few nights ago. Took a gamble on her again as i've taken her on Babestation cams over a year ago and she was Shocking to say the least and quite moody but i thought i'd give her another chance.

So to my surprise she was really good way beyond what i was expecting left nothing to the imagination even was playing and didn't mess around into delaying time just cracked on she did warn me at the start to be respectful and have manners saying that's all i ask after that she was spot on.

£3.30 a minute isn't as cheap as you'd like a minute but considering people pay £1.53 to talk about the weather in day the price is nothing specially for what she was doing THUMBS UP FROM ME.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
11-03-2015 19:07
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

^ Ill give her another chance based on your glowing re-review.
13-03-2015 14:24
gilesniles Offline
Senior Poster

Last time I saw her on webcam she was amazing too. Definitely an unpredictable performer but when she's on form you get the works.
14-03-2015 12:38
gilesniles Offline
Senior Poster

A couple of irritations related to this site and the "Special Offers" advertised by some girls:

1. Sometimes the special offer is more expensive than regular chat with no advertised explanation of what the additional charge entitles the viewer to. I guess this is sometimes because the regular price per minute has changed and the special offer hasn't.

2. Sometimes the special offer works out at only a tiny percentage cheaper than the original price. An offer - yes - but hardly special. I realise this is a moan rather than a genuine complaint.

3. This one irks me the most - some girls have expensive per minute rates and by comparison very decent special offer reductions if you buy a length of time. Recently this led to me buying 50 credits for a 20 minute session with one girl and when I clicked on the special offer a message was displayed stating that I needed to agree the special offer in advance with the girl via email. Theoretically the special offer was available and so I make no accusation of skulduggery however I would not have purchased 50 credits had I known I could not use them straight away on the special offer I saw. Never mind - won't make that mistake again.
14-03-2015 12:50
Billy_Nomates Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know whether it's my internet connection or not, but I've been unable to log into AW for the past two days now. Huh
28-03-2015 15:12
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

It had a problem the other night, but is fine now. Tried a different browser?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 15:25 by FanofCamilla.)
28-03-2015 15:24
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

had a session with kate banks and she wasn't good at all,what a waste of time and money,i must have caught her on one of her moody days,as I have had a few great sessions with her before.i think I will keep well away from wasting my money on her in futureHuh

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 21:08 by frankiemania.)
28-03-2015 20:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles